Go Back   FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Finnair | Finnair Plus
Sign in using an external account

Old Oct 5, 11, 6:34 am   #1

Programs: LH, AY, EK, CX
Which lounge to choose in SIN

I tried to search but without a proper result, so any hints which lounge is better? Qantas/British Airways Lounge or Skyview Lounge in SIN?
happy camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 11, 11:08 am   #2

Programs: BA Gold; SQ PPS; UA Gold; LH FTL; Flying Blue Silver; Starwood Gold; ICHG AMB; Hyatt Platinum;
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy camper View Post
I tried to search but without a proper result, so any hints which lounge is better? Qantas/British Airways Lounge or Skyview Lounge in SIN?
If you can get onto the F lounge for BA/QF (for example with Oneworld Emerald status) then that's the best lounge in terms of facilities (showers, wifi etc). That said, even there the food is not very good and the drinks options are pretty limited. This lounge also has no windows.

Skyview lounge does have windows, but is on a mezzanine level that is open to the rest of the terminal. Similar drink options to the F lounge but food isn't brilliant.

The lounges are not that far apart, so if you have time you could try both!

To be honest, as a now-regular flyer from SIN I often skip the lounges entirely unless I need to grab a pre-flight shower or need somewhere to work. The main areas are generally very nice, especially as T1 has just been refurbished. I tend to go grab a coffee at Coffee Bean or head over to Harry's Bar (close to Gate C1) for a quick pre-flight drink (better selection than any of the lounges in T1).
House is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 6, 11, 11:55 am   #3

Programs: KrisFlyer Gold>>>Silver>>>Blue, Finnair Silver, Swiss˘tel Circle ElevÓ
How would you compare the BA/QF business class lounge with the Skyview one though?
aster is offline   Reply With Quote