Wiki Posts
Search

WAW / Business Class

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2011, 3:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Starwood Platinum & Hilton Diamond
WAW / Business Class

I am thinking about taking a long weekend at Warsaw (Hilton) with my wife/baby boy. Is it normal AY european flight in business? I mean "good" meal and a lot of drinks?

We get lounge access anyway, but I have to spent my point Otherwise IŽll try to transfer my points to Hilton Hhonors, because I am leaving Finnair Plus.
Old Apr 28, 2011, 5:24 pm

Programs: SK Eurobonus Silver, DL, AA, AY, US
I've never flown that route so I cannot say about the meal... but the full complimentary bar service should be on AY J flights, even the short hops to ARN. Surely they have some kind of a meal, but don't know the specifics.
If you go with Eco you'll have free coffee, tea and non alcoholic beverages, and that's it, no food what-so-ever, although given the lovely "deli type bread products" AY has these days, I'm not sure if that's a pro or a con.

Unless you fly on Sunday on the "right" flight (which is A319) the plane will be E170 or E190, which means that seating is the same 2+2 both in whY and J, so the hard product is nothing to write home about (whereas the A319 is the best SH hard product Finnair has to offer).
Old Apr 28, 2011, 11:26 pm
Ambassador: Finnair

Programs: AY Lumo, BA Silver, HHonors Gold
Cold meal and drinks.
Old May 1, 2011, 1:14 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Starwood Platinum & Hilton Diamond
Thanks! Maybe I'll fly on economy and use my points some other time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.