WAW / Business Class

Subscribe
I am thinking about taking a long weekend at Warsaw (Hilton) with my wife/baby boy. Is it normal AY european flight in business? I mean "good" meal and a lot of drinks?

We get lounge access anyway, but I have to spent my point Otherwise IŽll try to transfer my points to Hilton Hhonors, because I am leaving Finnair Plus.
I've never flown that route so I cannot say about the meal... but the full complimentary bar service should be on AY J flights, even the short hops to ARN. Surely they have some kind of a meal, but don't know the specifics.
If you go with Eco you'll have free coffee, tea and non alcoholic beverages, and that's it, no food what-so-ever, although given the lovely "deli type bread products" AY has these days, I'm not sure if that's a pro or a con.

Unless you fly on Sunday on the "right" flight (which is A319) the plane will be E170 or E190, which means that seating is the same 2+2 both in whY and J, so the hard product is nothing to write home about (whereas the A319 is the best SH hard product Finnair has to offer).
Cold meal and drinks.
Thanks! Maybe I'll fly on economy and use my points some other time.