Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

Fairmont President’s Club Promotion Codes: The Definitive Thread

Old Mar 11, 2004, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

On the President's Club enrollment page, there is a space for a promotion code. Does anyone have one?
Old May 4, 2004, 10:28 pm

Programs: AC Elite
I think that you will find that when reserving a package of any sort i.e. Bed & Breakfast, gov't rate etc..., that a code will be inserted in the promo field automatically as you go through the booking process.
Old May 27, 2004, 8:04 am
Original Poster

[ In the interest of not ruining the deal, I've concluded that the code has been sitting out here in public long enough. If you still need it, PM me. ]

Just to clarify, since people are still asking: whatever I found in 2004 is long gone.

Last edited by UserMark; Aug 18, 2016 at 3:22 pm Reason: offer is long gone.
Old May 28, 2004, 9:50 am

Originally Posted by UserMark
Code *** (it's from American Express) will give you their Premier Level.
*** is not working for me.

Last edited by golf4me; Jul 30, 2004 at 3:36 pm
Old May 28, 2004, 3:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz President’s Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
No offence but I would expect it not to work for just anyone. Afterall, its like getting $100US of free restaurant meals without ever staying and upgrades etc.. for free!!
Old May 29, 2004, 5:57 am

Originally Posted by Altaflyer
No offence but I would expect it not to work for just anyone. Afterall, its like getting $100US of free restaurant meals without ever staying and upgrades etc.. for free!!
It probably didn't work as I am already at the Premier level. ( I misread the original post.)
Old Jul 27, 2004, 8:42 pm

Programs: SPG Corporate Preferred (lowly); SPG Amex junkie, Mileage Plus
Not working for me :-(

How do I get this code to work? I actually have an SPG amex if that helps. I am legitimately staying at a Fairmont next month for 5 nights for work and then again and again (I work for a trade association with lots of Canadian members :-) Is there a way to get my account upgraded? I'm a legit SPG Gold and Hilton Silver (though this is not something to really be all that excited about) but now that I am going to be doing a lot of Canadian travel I would love to get a jump start. Help! :-)
Old Jul 28, 2004, 4:50 pm

Location: Here, There and Everywhere (but now on the Pacific)!
Programs: AC E75, MPC G and NEXUS/GE fan, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold, National EE, Amex Plat
As far as I know, you must have a Platinum Amex (not co branded with SPG or any other plan) in order to have the promotion work. I believe Fairmont checks each application under this promotion code with Amex to determine the validity.
Old Jul 28, 2004, 5:07 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kpalle
As far as I know, you must have a Platinum Amex (not co branded with SPG or any other plan) in order to have the promotion work. I believe Fairmont checks each application under this promotion code with Amex to determine the validity.
They do not.
Old Jul 29, 2004, 11:19 am

Worked like a charm! Now how long until I receive my goodies? I'm going to Seattle in September and would love to hve the upgrade certs to use....
Old Jul 30, 2004, 12:19 pm

Programs: National Rental - Executive
Do you realize how many lerkers are entering that code trying to get free Premier status? Can we please close this tread.

Facts: You must have the real AMEX Platinium card with the $400/yr annual fee. Not an AMEX Platinium Delta, or Platinium COSTCO AMEX or any other. Plus, you must have a "Canadian AMEX Platinium" no other issuing country's Platinium card will work.

If you are gold or higher with another hotel chain PC will match your status.
Old Jul 30, 2004, 2:29 pm

Programs: UA slave, DL hostage, HGP tool, HH captive, SPG reject
what's wrong with getting free premier status? if fairmont is unwilling or unable to check the legitimacy of the code then people should take advantage of it by all means, just like the hilton gold status that was supposed to be only for AC elite members.

disclaimer: yes i have the canadian plat card and yes i got premier status through it
Old Jul 30, 2004, 2:56 pm

Programs: AS MVP
Just wondering can you use the restaurant certs without staying at the hotels??
Old Jul 30, 2004, 9:44 pm

Programs: AC Elite
Originally Posted by flyingstudent
Just wondering can you use the restaurant certs without staying at the hotels??
I have in YWG - at the hotel bar no less (although we did order dinner there)
Old Aug 3, 2004, 2:04 pm

Programs: AC E50 MM, WJ Gold, Marriott Titanium Elite Lifetime
Originally Posted by Cloud Lounger
I have in YWG - at the hotel bar no less (although we did order dinner there)
I have used my certs in both Toronto and Vancouver without any hotel stays. Once again, Fairmont is very flexible. Many times they even convert the dollar amount from USD to CAD so the $50 ends up being closer to $75.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.