Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

[Targeted] Fairmont $100 Dining/Spa Credit for Test Driving a BMW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2014, 2:27 pm
Original Poster

Just got this in mail (I was FPC Platinum, but no more, just regular member now)
Too bad it's not $100 gift card like before

Enjoy the journey as much as the destination
As a member of Fairmont President's Club, you currently enjoy access to BMW courtesy vehicles during your stays with us, and now we invite you to experience the unparalleled luxury of BMW at home.

Experience the exceptional performance and innovative design by test driving a BMW model of your choosing, and in appreciation for your interest, you will receive a $100 credit* for use towards dining or spa during your next stay with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.**

** This offer is available exclusively to the intended recipient of this email as a member of Fairmont President's Club and is nontransferrable. Fairmont President's Club membership number is required at time of booking. If you are not a member, click here to enroll. In order to qualify for this offer, registration must be completed by November 15, 2014 and test drive must be completed by December 31, 2014 at an authorized BMW Canada Retailer. Test drive requests for specific vehicles are subject to availability. Limit one Test Drive Incentive per household during offer duration. Where the desired vehicle is not available, a substitute will be provided. Upon completion of your test drive, please allow 15 business days for one (1) $100 Dining/Spa e-certificate to be posted to your online membership account. Dining/Spa credit will expire on December 31, 2015. Any unused portion of the dining/spa credit will be forfeited, unless otherwise required by law.. BMW model designations and all other BMW related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and/or trademarks of BMW AG, used under licence.
T&C Link here
http://www.fairmont.com/fpc/terms-an...bmw_test_drive
Old Oct 24, 2014, 10:31 am

Programs: Marriott Gold
Various M cars are on the list. I got the email, and signed up to test drive a M3! Though to be honest the 328xDrive Touring is what I'd get given my druthers.
Old Oct 24, 2014, 5:46 pm

Programs: AC E35K, FPC Plat, Hyatt Plat, SPG Gold
I got that email too, I signed up to try out a 760LI. I got an email back from my local dealer a couple hours later and while they don't have a 760li on the lot, I do have a 750LI test drive scheduled for next week. Pretty efficient system I must say!
Old Oct 24, 2014, 8:58 pm

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
I didn't receive the e-mail so I guess I wasn't targeted . Too bad, since I'm actively car shopping right now, and it would have been great timing. I probably wouldn't have bought a BMW anyway (and I can't imagine I would even bother to go look at one without an offer like this), but you never know.
Old Nov 3, 2014, 8:03 am

Got targeted, sent request in, never heard back from the dealership.....
Old Nov 3, 2014, 8:54 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tjex
Got targeted, sent request in, never heard back from the dealership.....
Same here, submitted online
no call or email so far from BMW Grand River

not sure if I have to request again by Nov 15 to qualify
Old Nov 3, 2014, 9:34 am

Programs: SPG Platinum, Marriott Platinum, WS Gold, Hertz PC, NationalEE, Hyatt Explorist, IHGGold, BW Diamond
Originally Posted by jerryhung

Got mine. Good timing as I'm actually car shopping for a January purchase and the X3 is on my list.

Might see you at the Grand River BMW since that's my "other" home base :-)
Sadly, we do it backwards - summer on the West Coast - Winter in Ontario.
Must have gotten knocked in the head a few times as a kid ...
Old Nov 5, 2014, 1:54 pm

Programs: Aeroplan 75K, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by jerryhung

BMW ran a similar promotion for Air Canada MLL customers this summer. I had the same experience. Registered for the promo and test drive. Heard nothing back. I emailed the dealer directly. Again, silence. Emailed again a couple weeks later. Still nothing. I never did hear from the local BMW dealer.
Old Nov 5, 2014, 7:43 pm
Original Poster

Maybe BMW Grand River reads this thread, I got a call yesterday (and voicemail), will call back to arrange a M3 test drive, and will honestly tell her I'm only there for the $100 credit :P
Old Nov 6, 2014, 7:50 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, AC MM E75, Marriott LT Ti, IHG Dia Amb, Hyatt Glob
I sent in my request 3 days ago, and already got a call back from BMW Markham. Never expected such a quick response based on this thread and I'm in HNL right now!
Old Nov 8, 2014, 9:50 am

Programs: Aeroplan, FPC Platinum, SPG/Marriott Gold, Radisson Gold Elite, BW Diamond Select
I signed on for this a few days ago and received a voicemail from the BMW Gallery in Calgary yesterday so there certainly isn't an issue with the acknowledgement.

I have yet to schedule the test drive but, given that I am not in the market for a different vehicle, how open do you think the dealer would be to saving both their time and effort and mine and just processing the credit?
Old Nov 8, 2014, 12:23 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Shenanigans
how open do you think the dealer would be to saving both their time and effort and mine and just processing the credit?
See if they have an i8. That should be worth your time.
Old Nov 9, 2014, 10:06 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Submitted yesterday during the day, the dealer called me back less than 5 minutes later saying he just got my contact info via e-mail. Will try to complete it this week. So they appear to get the e-mail immediately, any delays would be dealer based.
Old Nov 13, 2014, 3:11 pm

Programs: Marriott Gold
I completed a test drive (328xD) on Nov 6th, and still waiting to see how the credit appears.
Old Nov 14, 2014, 4:33 am

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, Fairmont Platinum
Tested the 435 grand coupe last night. Beautiful car, dealer highly suggested I smash the gas pedal to the floor more than once. Guy had no idea what fairmont promotion was until I mentioned it. Don't think many people around here signed up for it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.