Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Chase Signature Card

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2016, 3:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No, they are valid for 12 months only
Old Feb 4, 2016, 9:17 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
Can one use the Chase and Fairmont certificates along with Amex FHR program booking?
Old Feb 14, 2016, 12:19 pm

when will Chase post free night certificate?

When will Chase post free night certificate? Is it on the first statement date after meeting spending requirements or on the day of meeting spending requirements?
This is very important because I want to apply now to get certificates for the next summer. Chase is tightening rules for approval starting April so I have no other choice.
And when will certificate expire - is it 12 months even from the date of issue or at the end of 12th calendar month?
Old Feb 14, 2016, 12:25 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by groundhog
And when will certificate expire - is it 12 months even from the date of issue or at the end of 12th calendar month?
Assuming it hasn't changed from when my wife got her card, 365 days from the date of issue (or 366 if it's before the end of the month).
Old Feb 14, 2016, 12:35 pm

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
When does the status change show on FPC? I was approved for this card last week but still not showing as Premier? Is it on approval or after activating the card and using it the first time? It says 'on approval' on the application but I would think a week would be enough time to show the change. "Automatic Upgrade to Premier Status after your account is approved".
Old Feb 15, 2016, 8:51 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Wyndham Diamond, DL PM, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum
What is the best way to make sure one has met his annual spending requirement? I usually add up all the purchases across billing statements (takes about five minutes) and then call Chase to make sure I have met or exceeded the $12K spending requirement. Citi has a super nice feature which tells you how many more $$ spending is needed to get the annual Hilton certificate as well as reach the Diamond status.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 10:12 am

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by jediwho
What is the best way to make sure one has met his annual spending requirement? I usually add up all the purchases across billing statements (takes about five minutes) and then call Chase to make sure I have met or exceeded the $12K spending requirement. Citi has a super nice feature which tells you how many more $$ spending is needed to get the annual Hilton certificate as well as reach the Diamond status.
I have sent a message to Chase in the past asking what my final date for meeting spend was. They replied with the date as well as with exactly how much I had already spent and how much more I had to go to meet the minimum without my even asking. Granted this was for meeting a minimum spend requirement on a new card but I can't see why they wouldn't do the same for an annual spend requirement. Just SM and ask them how far you are from the $12K spend requirement and then you have it in writing.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 7:50 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: DREAD Gold; UA 1.035MM; Bonvoy Au-197; PCC Elite+; CCC Elite+; MSC C-12; CWC Au-197; WoH Dis
Originally Posted by Finkface
I can't see why they wouldn't do the same for an annual spend requirement.
And indeed, they will. Just did it a couple of weeks ago.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 10:11 pm

Originally Posted by mahasamatman
And indeed, they will. Just did it a couple of weeks ago.
Ah, a fellow Vancouverite. Must be because we asked so politely.
Old Feb 15, 2016, 10:13 pm

When does the status change show on FPC? I was approved for this card last week but still not showing as Premier? Is it on approval or after activating the card and using it the first time? It says 'on approval' on the application but I would think a week would be enough time to show the change. "Automatic Upgrade to Premier Status after your account is approved".
Just bumping this to see if anyone has an answer. Still showing as Club and card was approved 10 days ago now.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 7:40 am

I cannot find the link for the Fairmont visa card for 2 free nights with Complimentary breakfast included.

Can someone please provide it?

Thanks
Old Feb 17, 2016, 1:40 pm

Just bumping this to see if anyone has an answer. Still showing as Club and card was approved 10 days ago now.
I don't remember exactly how long mine took, but it did take several days (maybe up to 2 weeks?)
Old Feb 17, 2016, 2:17 pm

Originally Posted by pickles1107
I don't remember exactly how long mine took, but it did take several days (maybe up to 2 weeks?)
Good to know, thanks. I have a stay next week and I am hoping it shows up by then.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 9:10 pm

Programs: B6/Mosaic/AF/VX/AS Gold Hertz PC HH Dia. AMEX Plat SPG/Marr Gold Nat. EE FPC Plat
I would call the FPC desk directly and see if Chase has passed along the approval. The can upgrade your status over the phone. I had it done when I hit Platinum and had a couple of stays in the following two or three weeks.
Old Feb 17, 2016, 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by ptownca
I would call the FPC desk directly and see if Chase has passed along the approval. The can upgrade your status over the phone. I had it done when I hit Platinum and had a couple of stays in the following two or three weeks.
Awesome, will do it tomorrow. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.