Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Fairmont | Fairmont Presidents Club
Reload this Page >

lifeexperiences.ca Black Friday Sale - Nov 28 to Dec 1 - 20% Off

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2014, 7:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE

They're doing it again this year! I just received the e-mail below from lifeexperiences.ca

They sell gift certificates that can be used at any Canadian Fairmont property, and the sale is a straight 20% discount, which actually works out better than the Fairmont gift card offer also running today. But, again, this is only on Canadian properties.

Take note that they have updated their terms and conditions, which closed the loophole of buying a Lifeexperiences gift card at a 20% discount and then using that gift card to get another 20% off the next certificate and so on. You can purchase whatever you want at the discount, but the terms now include a line that effectively says you cannot purchase a certificate at a discount when using another certificate as the payment method.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 1:12 pm

Programs: Avis Pref+, Hyatt Explorist, Marriott Life Gold, Honors Silver, IHG Plat via MC.
So true! Get a C$600 of Fairmont GCs here for C$480 (20% discount) vs. C$500 (16.67% discount on Fairmont's own deal! But those bought directly from Fairmont's deal are valid worldwide.
Old Nov 28, 2014, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by Brendan
So true! Get a C$600 of Fairmont GCs here for C$480 (20% discount) vs. C$500 (16.67% discount on Fairmont's own deal! But those bought directly from Fairmont's deal are valid worldwide.
It's also faster to redeem the Fairmont cards. I think the LifeExperience certificates only go up to $100. Last year I redeemed $1,000 (10 x $100) of them at the Fairmont Tremblant, and it was painful watching the agent keying them into the computer to redeem them individually. However, it worked, it saved me 20% (actually a little bit more, since I was guilty of buying a card with a card), and that's the main thing!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.