Best Accor Perk - Personal Gym Trainers

Old Jan 22, 2024, 12:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: KrisFlyer
Best Accor Perk - Personal Gym Trainers

Has anyone ever seen free gym personal trainers in an Accor resort property?

I just came from Pullman Legian in Bali, Indonesia and they had them. You have gym classes three times a day (plus poolside sunrise yoga twice a week), but in the low season, the trainers are usually just sitting there because there are not enough guests and the property does not tell anyone that these classes are there. You only find out if you actually scan the hotel internal website via a QR code in the room or a schedule beside the gym door.

Since there is no one to hold a class for, the trainers end up being personal trainers for whoever shows up. In the afternoon, I saw three of them there, one giving a personal weight session and another giving a personal aerobics session.

For the right person staying a little longer, this is a wonderful and very valuable midday perk! Unexpected but welcome. Trainers were very nice and knowledgeable too (and knew the names of the muscle groups in English). Nice staff overall.
SYD_cida likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.