Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How to offload Fairmont gift cards?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 12:38 am
Original Poster

How to offload Fairmont gift cards?

Has anyone found a place online that will buy Fairmont gift cards? From what I can tell, none of the major gift card marketplaces (PlasticJungle, CardWoo, etc.) will buy or sell Fairmont gift cards, though they do for other major hotel brands.

I have quite a few cards which I would be interested to offload, and even a 10-20% discount would be fine to me. I understand this forum is not the place to do it, but if anyone knows of place that accepts Fairmont gift cards, I'd be grateful to hear it.
Old Nov 21, 2011, 12:57 am

Programs: AA EXP 1MM, UA Silver, HHDmd, MBvLTPLT, PCAmb/Dmd, HYT Dis
Monstergiftcard has a request merchant submission in their sell cards area. Might be worth a shot.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 11:35 am

Programs: A3*G, AP Basic, FPC Platinum, SPG Gold
CardSwap has Fairmont GC listed...

If you really need to get rid of them you can mail them to me

Last edited by epost77; Nov 22, 2011 at 12:47 pm
Old Nov 24, 2011, 12:46 pm

I would be interested in purchasing your cards at a discount if the offer is still available... please send me the details!

Thanks,
Oliver

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.