The Fairmont Banff Springs & Lake Louise

Old May 7, 2011, 2:40 am
Original Poster

The Fairmont Banff Springs & Lake Louise

My fiance and I are planning to elope to Lake Louise this August. We're trying to stretch our budget as far as possible and looking to get at least a 7 day stay up there. We're probably going to split our time between Banff Springs & Lake Louise Fairmont Properties. Due to our budget I was wondering if anyone knew of any current deals for end of July - September at either properties or knew of any promotion codes.

I am new here so I am not exactly sure where to post this but figured people on the Fairmont board would know about these properties best.

Thank You & I appreciate any help or guidance I can get!
Old May 7, 2011, 6:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by reelsoutherncharm
My fiance and I are planning to elope to Lake Louise this August. We're trying to stretch our budget as far as possible and looking to get at least a 7 day stay up there. We're probably going to split our time between Banff Springs & Lake Louise Fairmont Properties. Due to our budget I was wondering if anyone knew of any current deals for end of July - September at either properties or knew of any promotion codes.

I am new here so I am not exactly sure where to post this but figured people on the Fairmont board would know about these properties best.

Thank You & I appreciate any help or guidance I can get!
Welcome to Flyertalk!

July - September are high/peak season, and as the economy is slowly recovering, Fairmont is trying to sell as many rooms as possible at rack rate ($450 + for a Fairmont room)

Im not aware of any special promos for the two properties for your dates at the moment, but guess there will be some promo 4-6 weeks before your dates if they havent filled all the rooms.

My recommendation would be:

1) to book a room now (make sure its a refundable res.) to make sure you have a room (you could book through a Virtuoso/AMEX FHR travel agent to get some comp. amenities like breakfast, one-c-ategory upgrade etc.)
2) register for Fairmont Presidents Club and keep a close eye on promos (in particular the monthly "Great Dates Great Rates" promo)
3) if you find a better rate, book it and cancel the original res.

Good luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.