8th Annual Chicago Seminars - October 20 - 22, 2017

Subscribe
Happy to return this year and see my old friends and make new friends. no more tornados please.
Final bump before schedule/registration goes up. Need to push it to Sunday as I've got a couple of meetings that have come up today and I won't be able to watch registration when it goes live.

Sorry for the push, this'll be the last time!
i can be a volunteer for oct seminar!!
Registration is live. please post any questions here -- hopefully I didn't mess anything up!
Registration for 2017 Chicago Seminars = DONE!! YAY!! Now to plan my donations for raffle prizes.
Quote: Registration is live. please post any questions here -- hopefully I didn't mess anything up!
I am in ... now off to the ranch to round up the stock of GCs to take to market this afternoon!
Quick question - I'll probably fly up on the Thursday night. Will we be able to / have to use the group booking code at the HI, or is that only for Friday & Saturday night?
Quote: Quick question - I'll probably fly up on the Thursday night. Will we be able to / have to use the group booking code at the HI, or is that only for Friday & Saturday night?
It'll work for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.
Great, thanks! btw, great job with the different sessions - there's something perfect for me in every single slot over the weekend.
Got a schedule of events and speakers and topics yet?????

I would like to make this trip.

John
Quote: Got a schedule of events and speakers and topics yet?????

I would like to make this trip.

John
You mean like everything listed in post #3

Cheers.
I updated the wiki to reflect that seminar registration is live. Will also update when hotel registration is live.

Cheers.
Sharon/Howie, I registered for the Seminars, but have not received an email with the hotel registration code. When do you think that will be sent? Thanks for all your work.
Quote: Sharon/Howie, I registered for the Seminars, but have not received an email with the hotel registration code. When do you think that will be sent? Thanks for all your work.
From post #2 :

"Hotel registration is NOT up yet. Once registration is available all registered attendees will be emailed a link to complete registration and 24 hours later that link will be posted here."

Howie handles the hotel bits. I would expect the registration not to take long, but he may still be working w/ the hotel on the link/code so it might be another day or so. Since you've registered you'll get an email once it's live.

Cheers.
Here we go again