Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Pointsnerd.ca

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2016, 4:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, Accor Diamond, SPG Gold, Fairmont Premier, Club Carlson Gold
Pointsnerd.ca

Hey guys,

Hope it's not too cheeseball but I thought I would share my blog with you. I started it in earnest in October and have over 92 posts, many of which are designed to get novice/intermediate miles collectors up the curve so they can become expert travel hackers.

I have put in a ton of time into a few series that should be helpful to a lot of folks:

Finding Award Availability (includes a step by step video walk through)

How To Series (includes Hidden City Ticketing, Status Matches, Finding the Best Car Rental Rates, etc)

Reward Flights and Close In Availability (a quantitative approach to finding which airlines have close in availability)

Negotiating Your Credit Card Annual Fee

There's more there but that should give you a sense of what I have been trying to do.

I will say that this is largely focused on Canadian users but there is certainly information there that Americans and people around the world can use.

The site URL is www.pointsnerd.ca

Hope it's helpful to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.