Canadian Points University - Toronto - October 22nd

Subscribe
Quote: I'm flying in from SFO on the Friday (7am flight).
Great! Will you make it in time for the Fairmont reception?
Quote: Great! Will you make it in time for the Fairmont reception?
Absolutely! That's why I'm taking the 7am flight
I also got an extra room at the Sheraton, $135+tax per night for 2 nights (Oct 21 and Oct 22)

Friend is not coming anymore, so let me know. See everyone at the Conference!
I'll do my best to make it to this event too.

CPU, I hope to learn a lot from this event so don't disappoint me
I was there for the CPU in YVR and I was not disappointed. Lots of good content and networking there!
Quote: I'll do my best to make it to this event too.

CPU, I hope to learn a lot from this event so don't disappoint me
You will not be dissapointed! ^
Hey everyone, has anybody received any communication from PointsU regarding rundown? Or do we just show up at the Fairmont with our ticket on Friday night? I will be attending, already purchased my ticket. Thanks!
Quote: Hey everyone, has anybody received any communication from PointsU regarding rundown? Or do we just show up at the Fairmont with our ticket on Friday night? I will be attending, already purchased my ticket. Thanks!
Hi Keith, we will be sending something shortly. But, yes, just show up at the Fairmont at 7pm on Friday. Looking forward seeing you soon!
Quote: You can register to get tickets here: https://www.picatic.com/PointsUYYZ?code=FT40
The code FT40 will give you 25% off tickets.
I entered the code but at checkout it doesn't show the discount applied?
Quote: I entered the code but at checkout it doesn't show the discount applied?
Hi yyznomad - what price are you getting? Regular ticket prices are $159 so you should be seeing $119...

I just checked and the code still seems to be active
Quote: Hi yyznomad - what price are you getting? Regular ticket prices are $159 so you should be seeing $119...

I just checked and the code still seems to be active
Ok, let me try again.
Quote: Ok, let me try again.
Were you able to get it working? If not - feel free to e-mail us at [email protected] and we'll get it sorted for you!
We are T-4. Exciting!!!!

Who is staying where?
Hilton Garden Express at the airport

I fly in at 6 PM - Unless i get a ride I will miss the reception Friday night! Anyone coming in at that time or staying near the airport?
Quote: Hilton Garden Express at the airport

I fly in at 6 PM - Unless i get a ride I will miss the reception Friday night! Anyone coming in at that time or staying near the airport?
Take the UPX.

That's what I'm doing. Though several hours earlier