Vegas TRs and more...

Old Apr 26, 2016, 8:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat / Hilton Gold / IHG Plat
Talking Vegas TRs and more...

Hey guys...I found a really sweet board over at VegasBoards.com long story short the guy that runs it runs all kind of cool prizes like free sky lofts free UFC seats free George strait concerts...the catch ? Nothing...I know a lot of the guys from meet and greets and it's an awesome site for Vegas and comps...there are low rollers from 100 bucks a day to guys that have 5 mil credit lines...

I know that flyer talk has been a great spot but I suggest you guys check it out.

http://www.vegasboards.com/invitation/e2422607d7/

Is the link and I'm not soliciting as I have no ownership or state or commission just wanted to pass along the site.
I use to post on vegasmessageboards a lot but I stopped.

*MODS: If this isn't apprirotate then the thread can be locked/deleted..it's not for meant to be spam or begging or loitering for you to come to the site.... Just offering an alternative for awesome TRs and comp/adt info.
Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:40 am

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
I know this was moved to EM&PR, but perhaps we just create a thread in the "Gaming Loyalty Programs" forum with links to Vegas resources?

Just think it's probably a bit "lost" in this forum. (though, the title and move information does still remain in the "Gaming Loyalty Programs" forum)

This is less about External Miles & Points Resources, and more so, in my opinion, about non-FlyerTalk forum and website resources. I would be happy to expand/create a thread with a listing of most of the Vegas related message boards (forums).

Just a thought...
Old Apr 27, 2016, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Plat / Hilton Gold / IHG Plat
BacKing: no worries sir...I was t sure where to post it....it's a great informative Vegas website I wanted to share with those that goto Vegas or are thinking of going...

Thanks again !
Old Apr 27, 2016, 7:26 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Plus the OP is using a referral link:

http://www.vegasboards.com/threads/e...al-system.159/
Old Apr 27, 2016, 2:46 pm
formerly known as daveland

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LTP, Delta Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond, Wyndham Diamond
Hah. At first I was like "This guy is totally shilling with a referral link."

Then I looked at the link and saw that he gets, wait for it

waaaaaaait for it

BANNERS on his PROFILE

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.