Wiki Posts
Search

Affiliate programs

Search this Thread

Old May 1, 2015, 4:52 am
Original Poster

Affiliate programs

Hi,

i'm from France, i'm in Flying blue with a platinum Amex card Air France/Klm.

I would like to know if i can be an affiliate for other credit cards programs.
Thing is i can't apply to all those credit cards as i don't have a bank account in the US.
But i will have traffic that might be interested in those programs and i would like to benefit from it.

Amex has an affiliate program but i t's only for french and dutch people if i'm correct. And most of my traffic will be from US/CA.

Anyone has any ideas ?

Thanks.
Old May 1, 2015, 8:05 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

If I understand correctly, you are asking if you can advertise USA-issued credit cards on your French website or blog and receive a referral commission?
Old May 1, 2015, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

If I understand correctly, you are asking if you can advertise USA-issued credit cards on your French website or blog and receive a referral commission?
Hi, thanks.
The website is in english and i would like to receive referral commission on USA issued credit cards and/or programs like Flying blue but hte most used in USA.
Old May 5, 2015, 10:07 am
Original Poster

Bump. Nobody has infos about that ? :'(
Old May 5, 2015, 11:16 am
mia

Programs: AA & Marriott Perpetual Platinum; DL & HH Gold
Moderator action

Thread transferred from Credit Card Programs to External Miles and Points Resources where there is a greater probability that someone who knows about this process will see it.

I would also use Google to search with keywords such as American Express (or another USA card issuer) and affiliate marketing.
Old May 5, 2015, 11:52 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Guillaume Marie
Hi, thanks.
The website is in english and i would like to receive referral commission on USA issued credit cards and/or programs like Flying blue but hte most used in USA.
Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No, unless you have a lot more traffic than I'm guessing you do.

Typically such arrangements are made through 3rd party "brokers" like CardSynergy (now part of BankRate), CreditKarma or similar. Those are the companies you probably want to be dealing with as you try to get the links.
Old May 12, 2015, 9:38 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by mia
Thread transferred from Credit Card Programs to External Miles and Points Resources where there is a greater probability that someone who knows about this process will see it.

I would also use Google to search with keywords such as American Express (or another USA card issuer) and affiliate marketing.
Originally Posted by sbm12
Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No, unless you have a lot more traffic than I'm guessing you do.

Typically such arrangements are made through 3rd party "brokers" like CardSynergy (now part of BankRate), CreditKarma or similar. Those are the companies you probably want to be dealing with as you try to get the links.
Thanks for the affiliate websites i'm going to check this out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.