Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MIlage Credit never applied to my account

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2014, 12:56 pm
Original Poster

MIlage Credit never applied to my account

I have been shipping with United for a number of years. I assumed my points would be credited to my Mileage Plus account as I had given my Mileage Plus number with each booking. Of the 54 flights that were flown in just the last year, only 15 of those flights had the points applied. I did NOT know it was my responsibility to make sure I was properly credited as a United employee recently told me! She said it was a "User-run" program and the lack of my mileage credits was my fault. I am very frustrated and have tried repeatedly to get credit for my flights. I have been told I have one year to scramble and try to get what I deserve! I have sent all invoices and my information to the United Mileage Plus Program and have had NO response. I have given all of my business to United believing my credits were building up and that in the future I could use them! My daughter is going to college out of state and when checking on my mileage credit, realized the lack of them!! Any ideas?? I have sent all of my invoices to prove the flights along with all of my information and it seems to be falling on deaf ears somewhere on the United Mileage Plus Programs employees. An insider has told me that Ms. Matthews is under staffed and works LONG hours but that is not my problem to fix. Acknowledgement from someone would be greatly appreciated and applied credits due me would make me a happy United shipper again.

Last edited by Martha Bantug; Jul 1, 2014 at 1:30 pm
Old Jul 1, 2014, 12:58 pm
Original Poster

Mileage Credit never applied to my account

I have been shipping with United for a number of years. I assumed my points would be credited to my Mileage Plus account as I had given my Mileage Plus number with each booking. Of the 54 flights that were flown in just the last year, only 15 of those flights had the points applied. I did NOT know it was my responsibility to make sure I was properly credited as a United employee recently told me! She said it was a "User-run" program and the loss of my mileage credits was my fault. I am very frustrated and have tried repeatedly to get credit for my flights. I have been told I have one year to scramble and try to get what I deserve! I have sent all invoices and my information to the United Mileage Plus Program and have had NO response. I have given all of my business to United believing my credits were building up and that in the future I could use them! My daughter is going to college out of state and when checking on my mileage credit, realized the lack of them!! Any ideas?? I have sent all of my invoices to prove the flights along with all of my information and it seems to be falling on deaf ears somewhere on the United Mileage Plus Programs employees. An insider has told me that Ms. Matthews is under staffed and works LONG hours but that is not my problem to fix. Acknowledgement from someone would be greatly appreciated and applied credits due me would make me a happy United shipper again.
Old Jul 1, 2014, 1:57 pm
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
Please continue the discussion here:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...l#post23126826

Regards Oliver2002
Mod EM&PR

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.