Mandarin Oriental Barcelona

MANDARIN ORIENTAL BARCELONA

Map| 4 Reviews | 50% Recommended

Paseo de Gracia 38 40 Barcelona, ES 08007

Mandarin Oriental Barcelona (0 Photo)

Short Review

I recently finished a stay here and mostly enjoyed it very much. The staff was the best part. Excellent service, especially from the concierges. I got an FHR upgrade with all the benefits. The location as mentioned is perfect.

As someone who stays nearly full time in hotels I did find some nitpicking things to complain about in the rooms, most of which can and should be fixed once they get settled there. But one issue that I doubt they will be able to fix easily is the noise. I could hear doors slamming in the hallway and if your room faces the back of the hotel, there will be a lot of noise on weekdays from a kids school. Perhaps the front has noise from the street too.

The health club is nice but small, with a small 12 meter thin pool and a decent steam room. The rooftop pool is closed until it gets a bit warmer. I didn't get time to try spa treatments, but the spa area seemed very nice. Breakfast was great in all respects except the buffet is the same thing every day. You can order a la carte with FHR though with a 6 fee if you want it in your room.

The service in the Bankers Bar was really nice. MO style service in Europe is always special. It is clear that this hotel is currently very popular with the locals and the Ladies Who Lunch.

Mandarin Oriental Barcelona

Would you like to write a review on the MANDARIN ORIENTAL BARCELONA?

No, thank you.
Yes

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.