Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Eva Air | Infinity MileageLands
Reload this Page >

Premium Economy to BKK - do I get a Fast Track coupon?

Old Jul 24, 2017, 2:13 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SkyTean, Star Alliance, HHonors

Hi,

I'll be flying a round trip on EVA from YYZ -> TPE -> BKK in a while. This trip will be a lot of firsts for me - first time in any of those airports as well as my first time flying EVA.

I'm premium economy except for my outbound BKK-> TPE leg for some reason, where I have an economy seat.

I know some airlines pass out Fast Track customs line coupons to passengers in certain classes for BKK bound flights. I'm wondering if EVA does this, and if premium economy will get me one of these.

My guess is no but I'm curious. And usually I'd just wait and see, but I'm considering buying a pass from one of the sites that has them for sale (ex: http://fasttrackcoupon.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1.html )

But I'd hate to spend money on a pass only to get one for free on arrival.
tropikey likes this.
Old Jul 24, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: British Airways Gold
Premium economy doesn't get premium lane immigration vouchers
Old Jul 25, 2017, 12:40 pm

Not at BKK

I fly out of BKK on Premium Economy fairly frequently. I never got a line pass to the Premium line. I wound up getting an APEC travel card to svoid the very lone queues through Security and Immigration.
Old Jul 28, 2017, 10:13 am

Programs: AA 1MM Lifetime Gold, AA Platinum, WS Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold
For not a lot more than the buy by mail there are lots of services offering to give you one and meet you when you arrive as well.
Old Aug 2, 2017, 2:30 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAman Contributor Badge

As the general rule, I don't think and know of any airline which gives out priority cards, be it for immigration, security, or even lounge access (apart from JAL) for premium economy.

Additionally, you are probably booked on economy for the TPE-BKK leg because the aircraft does not have an Elite Class cabin. This arrangement is common on the A330s, which do also regularly fly to Bangkok in addition to their 777s.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.