New Thalys Security in Paris starting December 20th

Search this Thread

Old Dec 18, 2015, 11:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
New Thalys Security in Paris starting December 20th

The Thalys has set up security now for Paris. But the good news is that Platinum members get priority access.

Dear client,

According to the request by the French government, security gates have been installed on the Thalys platforms at the Paris Nord station. They will be in use as from 20 December.

We are therefore inviting our passengers, especially those with luggage, to arrive at the platform approximately 20 minutes before departure so that they can pass through the gates and have their luggage scanned without rush. However, as a frequent traveler, you can benefit from priority access to the gates. Please present your Thalys TheCard Platinum or Platinum + card in order to use the the fast line.

In case of identity controls by the national authorities, you are kindly requested to present a valid ID..

Our staff members are mobilised to ensure the comfortable progress of the security checks, and they will be on the platform to welcome you and offer their assistance.
Old Dec 19, 2015, 8:16 pm

I also received the email. I'm on a Thalys train this March.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.