Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > European Rail Travel
Reload this Page >

train tickets online via Loco2.com

train tickets online via Loco2.com

Old Apr 3, 2015, 10:11 am
Suspended

http://faq.capitainetrain.com/articl...e-my-rail-card
1) so i miss the (very cheap CZ Inkarta!)
2) There is just the "ÖBB Vorteilscard" in the System but not which specialy. The are some different with different Bonussystem.
3) Wien - Graz -> No Result!
4) no way to enter an "via" Point. (Its important to get an Stopover in a City whit a Lounge, Supermarket or 24h for a Hotel!)

I Would book only on the Website from the Train Operator.
Old Jun 5, 2016, 10:56 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Just found Loco 2 online. I'm planning a few train trips. Paris-Bordeaux in RT September,
Lisbon-Madrid OW in October, Madrid-Valencia OW in October and Valencia-Barcelona OW in October. Pricing looks good and they even have an alert to let you know when booking becomes available. I read a few things here that some people have concerns. Any thoughts? Thanks and Safe Travels
Old Jun 6, 2016, 2:43 am

Originally Posted by Loungeact
I booked tickets on capitaintrain.com (works only for France originating tickets) and was able to indicate top level and we saw the seats before checking out and, thus, got exactly what we wanted.
Captain Train sells tickets from other European train operators as well. Not limited to France
Old Jun 6, 2016, 12:17 pm

Programs: Azerbaijan Airlines Gold, Turkish Miles and Smiles, IHG Plat
I always use http://www.voyages-sncf.com/ or diebahn.de and find them excellent for special fares.
Old Jun 6, 2016, 7:13 pm

Programs: American Airlines British Airways
What sort of concerns?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.