Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for people who are travelling from/to Netherlands

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 2014, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Post Looking for people who are travelling from/to Netherlands

Are you doing a route by train from/to Netherlands FOR THE FIRST TIME?
Both national and international trips are ok, and it doesn't matter if you travelled by train before. Only this route has to be new for you.

Hi, My name is Camila, and for my master project at the TU/e in Eindhoven I'm looking for people who would like to receive a guide for their trip and answer some questions after using the guide.

If you’re interested please fill in this survey that will help me define the kind of information that would be more useful for you.

SURVEY: http://goo.gl/forms/tL1eKU9Vln

The guide for your trip will be send according to the amount of information I receive from another survey. So if you don’t receive anything don’t panic! Is just that I could not gather enough information for your trip.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.