Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

6h Layover in ZRH - what to do?

Old Feb 16, 2010, 6:32 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS (1MM), DL Gold, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Avis CC

In 2 days I'll be flying DXB-ZRH-ORD on LX in F. I have about 6 hours to kill in ZRH. Any suggestions on what to do?

I've been to Switzerland before, just not Zurich so I was thinking about a quick trip to the city centre if that's reasonable? I know there's the F lounge at ZRH, but honestly, once I have my laptop on and a drink in my hand, I can't tell the difference between any lounge in the world - or even an airport bar. Unless there is something really special about the ZRH F lounge that can entertain me for that long?
Old Feb 16, 2010, 9:04 am

Programs: LH SEN
For 6 hours? Get out. Take the train, it will take you in approx 10-15min in the middle of Zurich. It's absolutely worth it.
W
Old Feb 16, 2010, 9:41 am
Moderator: Flying Blue (Air France & KLM), France and TravelBuzz!

Location: Paris, France, AF F+ Rouge pour toujours, Flying Blue whatever, LH FTL, HHonors Gold, formerly proud SCC Executive, now IC Ambassador, BA down to nobody, Grand Voyageur Le Club
Please continue to follow this thread in the Europe forum. Thanks for your understanding.

Jouy31
TravelBuzz moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.