Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Amsterdam or Prague?

Amsterdam or Prague?

Old Jan 27, 2017, 3:37 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Hard decision, i love Prague, its absolutely beautiful and you won't be disappointed with the beer. But i always end up having more fun in Amsterdam.
Helsinki Flyer likes this.
Old Feb 20, 2017, 11:51 am

Programs: UA Gold, BONVOY TIT
Originally Posted by Jeannietx
If you are in Brussels or Bruges then Amsterdam would be easier, and I highly recommend rail and not dealing with the whole airport thing.

Brussels to Prague would be a fantastic trip if you have the time to do it! Again rail is so much better.
I did Brussels -> Munich -> Prague on the train. The trip was primarily a beer trip, and I thought the beer in Prague was the best on the trip (despite scoring some Westvleteren 12 on our last night in Brussels). There are also more outdoors/hiking things to do a short ways from Prague. However, in this case, if you want to stay in the same area, Amsterdam is also a good place to visit.
Old May 14, 2022, 8:59 pm
dr

Looking for advice on Amsterdam to Bruges biking tour

Duplicate

Last edited by dr; May 14, 2022 at 9:03 pm Reason: Duplicatr
Old May 14, 2022, 9:00 pm
dr

I知 going to go from Ams to Bruges w wife and DD and plan on spending 6-8 days on bikes
The commercial tours spend 8 days and stop in Gouda, Utrecht, Willemstad, Zierikzee, Middelburg, Visinguin, Sluis, Damme, Bruges
I知 considering doing it on my own and choosing cities.
looking for recommendations on Stopping points, air bnb, and logistics
cheers everyone
Old May 14, 2022, 9:01 pm
dr

I知 going to go from Ams to Bruges w wife and DD and plan on spending 6-8 days on bikes
The commercial tours spend 8 days and stop in Gouda, Utrecht, Willemstad, Zierikzee, Middelburg, Visinguin, Sluis, Damme, Bruges
cheers everyone
Old May 17, 2022, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by dr
cheers everyone
This question has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Please start your own question.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.