Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 2016, 12:57 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Visiting Chernobyl in Ukraine..

anyone do it?
Old Jul 21, 2016, 4:58 am
Suspended

Programs: Silver:BA,VX,AB, QF. Gold:A3,RJ,AZ,GF, EY,SPG,Marriott,Choice, Carlson. Dia/Plat:HH,IHG,BW,Accor
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...chernobyl.html
Old Jul 23, 2016, 5:19 pm

Programs: AC P25
I did it with soloeast travel. Didn't really research the options much so can't comment but I was very, very pleased with my one day tour. Do it - one of the highlights of my life!
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:11 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yytleisure
I did it with soloeast travel. Didn't really research the options much so can't comment but I was very, very pleased with my one day tour. Do it - one of the highlights of my life!
Did you take selfies in front of the ferris wheel (I think there is a ferris wheel?)
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:51 pm

I also went with soloeast. Great tour. Exceptional lunch. Depending on when you go, be prepared to get very hot. You have to wear pants / long sleeve shirt and when I was there it was roughly 31C (I went in August last year). The bus was nice and cool though. Definitely do it if you have the chance.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.