Wiki Posts
Search

Internal flight in Romania

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2015, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Internal flight in Romania

Hi,
Do you know if I could find a cheep flight from Cluj Napoca to Bucharest for the 3rd of January 2016?

Thank you.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 4:30 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
Originally Posted by madamanciu
Hi,
Do you know if I could find a cheep flight from Cluj Napoca to Bucharest for the 3rd of January 2016?

Thank you.
FlyerTalk is not a travel agency and does not have access to cheaper fares. I suggest you use one of the many online airfare search engines. TAROM is the only airline that flies direct anyway.
Old Dec 14, 2015, 10:59 am

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Originally Posted by nux
FlyerTalk is not a travel agency and does not have access to cheaper fares. I suggest you use one of the many online airfare search engines. TAROM is the only airline that flies direct anyway.
Exactly. And at 120 EUR that day, it ain't cheap. Best price-quality for the trip is a bed in the overnight train, although a bus is faster and cheaper (starting at a little less than 20 euro).

FWIW, there have been talks of Blue Air and even Ryanair perhaps stepping into the Romanian domestic market, with Blue Air having already launched Iasi-Bucharest.
Old Dec 21, 2015, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Romanianflyer
Exactly. And at 120 EUR that day, it ain't cheap. Best price-quality for the trip is a bed in the overnight train, although a bus is faster and cheaper (starting at a little less than 20 euro).

FWIW, there have been talks of Blue Air and even Ryanair perhaps stepping into the Romanian domestic market, with Blue Air having already launched Iasi-Bucharest.
Travelling by bus or by train takes almost half a day. Not everyone is able to spend that much time on the road. I know that Bluair and Ryanair are considering a new route Bucharest- Cluj but nothing is settled yet. We can not know for sure until they have announced it. I was just wondering if any of you know some kind of an unofficial way to buy tickets, at a lower price, due to the fact that I heard some people saying they procured some tickets through this forums talks. Maybe a site or something of that sort...

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 22, 2015, 2:05 pm

Programs: UA1K/RCC, Avis CHM, NWA Plat, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by madamanciu
I was just wondering if any of you know some kind of an unofficial way to buy tickets, at a lower price, due to the fact that I heard some people saying they procured some tickets through this forums talks.
No.

As someone mentioned, FT is not a travel agency and what you are asking for doesn't sound kosher.

Last edited by dimramon; Dec 22, 2015 at 2:13 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.