Search

Schengen Visa Application

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2015, 10:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club, Jet Privilege, Emirates Skywards
Schengen Visa Application

Hello everyone,

I am an Indian passport holdercurrently on a student tier 4 visa with a residence permit in the UK. I plan to apply for a Schengen visa to visit Belgium and Netherlands in January next year.

My family is based in India, and I am an Indian citizen. I was confused if I can apply for my Schengen visa in India when I plan to visit during my Xmas break? I don't have enough time to apply while I am here as I am traveling till December 7th and I leave for India on December 18th.

I'd appreciate if someone can help me out with this!

Many Thanks!

Vivek
Old Nov 26, 2015, 1:14 am

Programs: KL Gold, SQ KF Gold, CX Green
Originally Posted by vvakil
Hello everyone,

I am an Indian passport holdercurrently on a student tier 4 visa with a residence permit in the UK. I plan to apply for a Schengen visa to visit Belgium and Netherlands in January next year.

My family is based in India, and I am an Indian citizen. I was confused if I can apply for my Schengen visa in India when I plan to visit during my Xmas break? I don't have enough time to apply while I am here as I am traveling till December 7th and I leave for India on December 18th.

I'd appreciate if someone can help me out with this!

Many Thanks!

Vivek
Between December 7 and 18 should be sufficient time to get your visa in the UK. You can schedule an appointment now for December 7. Make sure to tell them you need your passport back before December 18.
Old Nov 28, 2015, 6:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Exec Club, Jet Privilege, Emirates Skywards
Great! That really helps! Thank you for your help!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.