Wiki Posts
Search

Schengen visa and duration of stay

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2015, 11:57 am
Original Poster

Schengen visa and duration of stay

Hi guys,
I got my schengen visa today from Netherlands consulate here in Dubai, I applied for the business visa as i am going to work for my company for 45 days in Netherlands.

I guess they did a mistake, but am not sure, so please help me understanding this point....

Duration of stay : 30 days
Multiple visa

Now i applied for 45 days, i booked the flights for 45 days, but why the duration of stay is saying 30 days???? What should i do now?
Old Jul 1, 2015, 3:39 pm

Programs: KL Gold, SQ KF Gold, CX Green
Originally Posted by danisyed
Hi guys,
I got my schengen visa today from Netherlands consulate here in Dubai, I applied for the business visa as i am going to work for my company for 45 days in Netherlands.

I guess they did a mistake, but am not sure, so please help me understanding this point....

Duration of stay : 30 days
Multiple visa

Now i applied for 45 days, i booked the flights for 45 days, but why the duration of stay is saying 30 days???? What should i do now?
Call the consulate and have them correct the visa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.