Lounge access at AMS?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge access at AMS?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2015, 11:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
Lounge access at AMS?

I'm flying SEA to AMS on Delta Business class. Hoping to change and take a shower before I drive to Germany. I belong to United Club and Admirals Club. Will I have access to any lounges at AMS?
Old Jun 21, 2015, 1:35 am

Programs: FB Silver, Hilton Diamond
The general consensus is that you will not be able to access the KLM lounges in AMS even though (or just because) you're flying in on DL. I doubt you'll get access to another lounge based on UA or AA club membership since you're not flying them.
Old Jun 21, 2015, 9:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Uh Clem
I'm flying SEA to AMS on Delta Business class. Hoping to change and take a shower before I drive to Germany. I belong to United Club and Admirals Club. Will I have access to any lounges at AMS?
i think they answer the question here:

https://www.klm.com/travel/us_en/pre...ess_policy.htm
Old Jun 21, 2015, 11:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: Marriott titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, AS, UA, AA, TWA, PAN AM, PSA
Thanks, this reminded me why I rarely fly Delta. Looks like I can pay 15Eu and use a shower at either Yotel or Mercure hotels in the airport.

Last edited by Uh Clem; Jun 21, 2015 at 1:50 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.