Search

Serbia/Bosnia/Montenegro Insight

Search this Thread

Old Jan 10, 2015, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United MileagePlus
Serbia/Bosnia/Montenegro Insight

Hello Travelers-

Just wanted to reach out and offer any help to people thinking of visiting these beautiful countries which i feel like are often overlooked. I am originally from Bosnia, but grew up in the states. Let me know if there is any questions I can answer!

Thanks
Old Feb 16, 2015, 3:55 pm

Programs: TK ELITE
Planning on going to Belgrad next weekend with 2 other friends

Any advices ( hotel - booked the "Life Design hotel", dining, nightclubs) what to be aware of ? where to go? how to travel from/to the airport? Would 3guys be a problem while entering clubs?

And any other helpful info you might give will be highly appreciated

Thanks!

Last edited by Phenomenon; Feb 16, 2015 at 3:56 pm Reason: ..
Old May 4, 2015, 5:14 pm

Programs: AA PLT, 1MM, Global Entry, UA GLD, TSA PRE
All 3 are great. Belgrade is nice, but only on the old side as the new side is all commercial and industry driven.

Bosnia, only been to Mostar, which has a small, but unique old town. The rest of the town is nothing to write home about. Better to visit Banja Luka or Sarajevo.

Montenegro is still a hidden gem since it's so hard to get to with flights not being that great. Kotor and Budva both nice, and small, and literally untouched.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.