Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Prague airport transfer (to Usti nad Labem)

Old Nov 8, 2014, 4:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: EVA (diamond), A3, BMI, VN

Will arrive at about lunchtime...

Any recommendations - I don't know Prague airport and never been to the Czech republic before.

This company is linked to by the airport website: http://www.prague-airport-transfers....FQPMtAod-RMAxw for road transfers.

If I go by road, is it better to book ahead (and possibly pay waiting time) or is there a desk at the airport and would that be cheaper?

Thanks...
Old Nov 8, 2014, 4:15 pm

Hello Jimbo, I think the best way is to take a shuttle bus called Airport Express from the airport (outside Terminal 1) to the central train station (Hlavni nadrazi). From there, you can take a train to Usti nad Labem.

If you'd like a cab, choose only the official one: AAA. It'll cost you around 500 CZK to get to the train station.
Old Nov 10, 2014, 7:38 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Don't know what your budget is or if you travel with luggage, but am rather surprised as that's a decent price.

If you don't want to go the bus route, taxi may just be easier, as they are waiting right outside.

I'm a budget traveler, and just take public bus to Metro station even if flying in Biz And not just because I speak Czech - did that in Budapest as well, and speak zero Hungarian.

Here's a link to English version of Ceske Drahy (rail). Interestingly enough they have a link to express airport - train bus on English home page, but not Czech, so I'm guessing it's aimed primarily for tourists / foreign visitors.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.