Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Europe > Europe
Reload this Page >

Seeking help to resolve EU 261 situation.

Old Sep 5, 2014, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

I would like to chat with anyone who has faced an EU 261 issue and not received their compensation from the airline. Look forward to hearing from anyone.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 4:58 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy LT Plat, Hilton Gold, GHA Tit, BA Gold, Turkish Elite
Originally Posted by pmiller48
I would like to chat with anyone who has faced an EU 261 issue and not received their compensation from the airline. Look forward to hearing from anyone.
Assuming that this isn't going to turn into some kind of advert - Check out the British Airways forum, as there are quite some experts and case studies on there.
Old Sep 6, 2014, 5:37 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
EU 261

Can you describe the issue you're facing? It's easier for us to help you this way.

Last edited by LondonElite; Sep 6, 2014 at 8:45 am
Old Sep 6, 2014, 8:40 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Please follow the thread as it moves to the Europe forum. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Sep 7, 2014, 12:41 am
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond

Check out BA forum. And it is EC261 not EU261.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.