Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airline change (connection) time for PRG

Search this Thread

Old Sep 2, 2014, 8:28 pm
Original Poster

Airline change (connection) time for PRG

I need help deciding if this connection at PRG will be ok.

We have an air france flight departing PRG on Sunday, November 9th at 15:50.

We are in Italy just before this and need to get to PRG with enough time to catch the above flight to Paris. One cheap option is an easyjet flight from MXP that arrives at 12:50 in PRG.

Since easyjet is a discount carrier can our bags be checked through to the air france flight?

Do,we need to clear customs? Collect our bags? Will we have enough time?

Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help you can offer!
Old Sep 3, 2014, 2:15 am

You will almost certainly not be able to check your bags all the way through to Paris.

But 3hours is plenty of time in Prague to collect them and re-check for AF flight. The airport is tiny and you will be landing/departing from the same terminal (Terminal 2). Arrivals is at ground level, departures 1st floor, just 15seconds on the escalators
Old Sep 3, 2014, 4:45 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by mapleleafsno1
Do,we need to clear customs? Collect our bags? Will we have enough time?
Under Schengen Agreement there are no customs or immigration to clear, so that will save time.

As noted above, you will most likely have to pick up bags, so will have to leave secure area and after checking bags clear security, but that does not take all that long at PRG.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.