Wiki Posts
Search

cheap hotel in Kloten(ZRH)?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2014, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: no status
cheap hotel in Kloten(ZRH)?

We will have an early departure from ZRH, and as it's an almost two hour drive to Kloten we are thinking of getting there on the evening before and stay at a "cheap" (i.e. much less than 100F) hotel. So now I would like to find such a place with shuttle service to the airport ... do you have any recommendations?
Old Aug 1, 2014, 3:16 pm

It'll be difficult, but not impossible to find something for that price, although I've done it. Sometimes if the hotels have a lot of empty rooms, they'll drop the price. I've stayed at the Hilton ZRH Airport for under 100 SFr very occasionally. Good luck.
Old Aug 2, 2014, 10:27 pm
nrr
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA platinum; 2MM AA, Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond
There are lots of "cheap" hotels in the vicinity of ZRH airport. 100 SF (or less, but NOT much less) should be easy to find--do searching via Google. Most, but NOT all have shuttles; but nearly all of the others are on tram 10 or 11--10 to 15 minute ride to the airport. There also a group of hotels near Oerlikon (on the main SSB line from ZRH main sta. to the airport)--also about 10 min. ride.
Old Aug 3, 2014, 5:21 am

My other half stayed in this place a couple of years ago (and liked it):

http://www.apartments-swiss-star.ch/...id=347&lang=en

He paid CHF 69 for the night.
Old Aug 3, 2014, 6:37 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Have never stayed here, but this place looks okay. Plus early breakfast available:
http://www.welcomehotels.ch/en/welco...hotel/service/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.