Reload this Page >

Baggage Room at Schiphol

Baggage Room at Schiphol

Old Jun 5, 2014, 12:57 pm
a7m
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Gold. SU Silver.
Baggage Room at Schiphol

I have a 20 hour layover in Schiphol and will go to a hotel in the city. I need to leave my luggage somewhere, and the only thing I found is storage that requires (European chip and pin) credit cards. I do not have one. US cards are usually not accepted in such places. Any place I can leave luggage in teh airport and pay cash?
Old Jun 5, 2014, 3:16 pm

Programs: Delta Silver, HH Gold, Accor Gold, IHG Platinum
There is a manned storage depot: Schiphol website.
Old Jun 5, 2014, 4:08 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by a7m
I have a 20 hour layover in Schiphol and will go to a hotel in the city. I need to leave my luggage somewhere, and the only thing I found is storage that requires (European chip and pin) credit cards. I do not have one. US cards are usually not accepted in such places. Any place I can leave luggage in teh airport and pay cash?
Yes, the link above shows that there are luggage lockers that take coins. Very convenient too.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.