Wiki Posts
Search

Barbershop at/close to GVA

Search this Thread

Old Apr 14, 2014, 4:02 am
Original Poster

Barbershop at/close to GVA

Hello everyone,

Is there a barbershop at GVA? In case there is not, what would be the closest option?

I'd like to have a haircut before a meeting and the only "free slot" in my calendar is right before my outbound flight.

Thanks a lot for your input.

PS: I do not know if this is the right place to post this. Please do move it if there is a more appropriate subforum.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 6:51 am
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
I'll move this to the Europe forum for more discussion. Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator, TravelBuzz.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 9:00 am

Programs: BA, UA, Marriot
There definitely isn't one at GVA, but IME Switzerland has more hairdressing establishments per capita than any other place on the planet so there's bound to be one nearby. Where are you starting your day? Might be a better idea to get your haircut there.
Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:42 am
iff

According to the airport's website, there's a salon called Coiffure 19th Avenue at the railway station, open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

http://www.gva.ch/en/desktopdefault..../470_read-687/
Old Apr 14, 2014, 10:48 am

Programs: BA, UA, Marriot
Originally Posted by iff
According to the airport's website, there's a salon called Coiffure 19th Avenue at the railway station, open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.

http://www.gva.ch/en/desktopdefault..../470_read-687/
Ah yes, so there is. I always forget about the shops down there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.