Things to do in London/Madrid/Barcelona

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Things to do in London/Madrid/Barcelona

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2014, 5:14 am

London Trvel

I would personally suggest first create your London trip plan perfectly. If you need London travel guide then you go to tripHobo -Trip itinerary planner.
Here you can create your own itinerary. Also there are some other London trip itineries & addas, things to do in london, information about hotels & restaurant, attractions, festivals & events etc . Its help you to plan perfectly.
Old Aug 6, 2014, 5:46 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Originally Posted by startpacking
Okay, the heat won't be an issue, good.

I would look at flights from London (preferably LHR as a transfer to other LON area airports can be costly) to BCN.
It's way cheaper to fly to Barcelona on a budget airline (such as EasyJet, I do not recommend Ryanair) from another airport than LHR, such as Gatwick (LGW) or Stansted (STN). Each of these is an easy, cheap train ride from central London. There is also Luton but Luton is the scrofulous armpit of airports and should be avoided.

So I recommend staying in London first, then going elsewhere, and either flying back from there or returning to london to fly home.

It may be cheap to do a more creative itinerary involving BCN via LHR with a stopover.
Old Aug 10, 2014, 8:20 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by UAPremExecflyer
Can I suggest you need to do some research yourself or have your wife and her friend do it. Your questions are very vague and there is so much to do in each of the different cities. You don't say what the budget is or what they like to do and/or eat. There are myriad threads in this Europe forum as well the Spain and Portugal forum and the UK and Ireland forum, not counting all the other assorted online guides. People here are happy to help with comparing one location with another or to critique an itinerary. But you really need to some work yourself.
Absolutely! We can answer specifics, but the general direction needs to come from you.

Out of curiosity, what are they 'hoping not to catch'?
Old Aug 10, 2014, 9:46 am

Originally Posted by LondonElite
Absolutely! We can answer specifics, but the general direction needs to come from you.
I hope they have done their research by now... the original request was more than a year old...
Old Aug 10, 2014, 10:15 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
That'll teach me to read dates.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.