Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Smart wings

Search this Thread

Old Jul 17, 2012, 2:29 pm
Original Poster

Smart wings

Does anyone have any recent experience flying with Smart Wings. I am wanting to fly from Prague to Nice in Sept. I was worried in older posts about cancelled flights.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Unhappy Thumbs down for smart wings

I am commenting on my own post after researching different options and prices and emailing Smart Wings to ask " how likely is it that the flight on Sept 27' 2012 will be cancelled from Prague to Nice. The reply was any airline has the right to cancel any flight up to two weeks prior to departure. I went ahead and booked on July 19. Yesterday on July 25 th They cancelled the flight with no explanation. Now I am left struggling to get to Nice as I already have Hotels booked.
Old Jul 27, 2012, 8:11 am

Programs: Skypass, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Asiana, Krisflyer, Etihad Guest, Velocity Rewards
Originally Posted by mafaz59
I am commenting on my own post after researching different options and prices and emailing Smart Wings to ask " how likely is it that the flight on Sept 27' 2012 will be cancelled from Prague to Nice. The reply was any airline has the right to cancel any flight up to two weeks prior to departure. I went ahead and booked on July 19. Yesterday on July 25 th They cancelled the flight with no explanation. Now I am left struggling to get to Nice as I already have Hotels booked.
So you need to rebook another flight?

You'd need to look at LX or LH.

There are no other direct options by the looks of things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.