Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Vienna - accomodation for 5-6 people - april

Search this Thread

Old Mar 5, 2012, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Vienna - accomodation for 5-6 people - april

Any links and suggestions for any reasonable guesthouse or accommodation facilities for a few family members for 3-5 days in Vienna, Austria for April?
Hotels seem very expensive so just wondering if there are cheaper alternates available in the city(Vienna)?

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 6, 2012, 1:09 am

When in April? Prices are likely to be higher over Easter...

Vienna has pretty good public transport links, so you may want to include the outskirts in your search... or even neighbouring towns/villages, including neighbouring towns in Slovakia.

Another thought... have you looked at apartments? Try googling "Ferienwohnung Wien"
Old Mar 6, 2012, 7:28 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum, BA EC Silver, Hertz Presidents Circle
Apartment

We take a lot of city breaks across Europe as a family and always use apartments. More space and more flexibility - especially if you are travelling with children. No pressure to get everybody up and dressed for breakfast! No sitting in the bathroom in the evening because the children are trying to get to sleep and the light is out

I don't know any Vienna specific sites but try Wimdu or Google "holiday apartments Vienna".

I suspect many people think holiday apartments are only for longer term (i.e weekly multiples) but there are always plenty available for weekends as well.

Good luck!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.