Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MAD free wifi? and other layover ideas?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 19, 2010, 8:45 am
Original Poster

MAD free wifi? and other layover ideas?

Should have a four-hour layover in MAD with kids, flying in and out of terminal 4.

Anything fun to do? I sense we don't have enough time to leave the airport (arriving at 7am, not sure there is much to do at that hour anyway).

Is there free WIFI anywhere?

Thanks.
Old Aug 19, 2010, 12:57 pm

Programs: BA, bmi, USAir, Aeroplan, AirBerlin, Marriott, SolMeliaMas, BAAWorldpoints
If Spain interests you, four hours is just enough time to travel to the city centre and soak up some of the atmosphere of this great city. I have written about this elsewhere so you might like to search my postings for more detail.

I wouldn't, however, recommend leaving the airport if you have to recheck baggage or collect boarding passes (unless, perhaps, from a self-service machine).

I don't know about free wifi, but there's a 24 hour McDonald's landside in Terminal 4 - my understanding is that McDonald's provides free wifi.

If you have to remain in Terminal 4, all is not lost: in my opinion you'd be hard pressed to find another terminal which is as magnificent.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.