Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Redemption availability

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2017, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Redemption availability

I am trying to book just one seat using my miles for a Business class ticket from LAX-AUH.I just find it difficult to believe that there isn't a single seat available right form today for as many months as you look for. Could it be a glitch or is that the usual scenario?
Old Sep 5, 2017, 11:42 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum
sumayya

Doesn't appear to be a glitch, no availability except 19th November 2017 that I could find.. 108111 Miles + $129.50. Better move fast!!

As there are only a couple of seats available on any flight they go quickly especially on popular routes....

Originally Posted by sumayya
I am trying to book just one seat using my miles for a Business class ticket from LAX-AUH.I just find it difficult to believe that there isn't a single seat available right form today for as many months as you look for. Could it be a glitch or is that the usual scenario?
Old Sep 6, 2017, 3:25 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum; Accor Platinum; Hilton Diamond
Plus according to other threads on here, the AA mileage holders are forward panic booking for fear of losing the chance to
Old Sep 8, 2017, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Smile

There definitely is a glitch here! Yesterday I tried to book it as a return flight AUH-LAX-AUH and there it was! Wide open availability of all the flights using miles!!
I called up Etihad call center and booked it as a return without issuing the tickets and the staff had to manually remove the outbound in order to give me the return sector of LAX-AUH.
Seems really weird but eventually I got it!
JayCee1966 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.