Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Unresponsive EY Baggage, EY Feedback

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2016, 3:01 pm
Original Poster

Unresponsive EY Baggage, EY Feedback

I'm an EY Platinum spending regularly on J airfares for my company (we clock up about 200K miles per annum between us), so you'd imagine that EY would actually respond to legitimate complaints in a timely fashion when I make them?!

Apparently not. I raised an EY feedback ticket a full month ago (CC'd to EY Guest Platinum so they could pursue) and I still haven't heard a thing.

Now I'm annoyed enough to post about it.

The long and the short of it:

1. Custom-made conference stand was checked in J from DUB-MEL. It didn't arrive in MEL. Immediate report filed at MEL. Told it would be on the next flight. It wasn't.

2. Shocking lack of communication from EY Baggage and local handlers over the next two days in trying to locate it the stand in MEL. EY baggage and local office unresponsive by email, phone, etc. to repeated enquiries for information. Eventually had to visit MEL airport in person for answers. Told it would be on next flight. Again, it wasn't. At that stage there was no time to make contingency plans as conference was starting next day.

3. Eventually had to attend the conference with no stand. We lost visibility with prospects and customers, embarrassed, lack of drawing power, etc.

4. Stand finally arrived in MEL after the conference ended. We then had to send it back to DUB.

5. We spent about EUR12K on J flights, sponsorship, stand, etc. Just to be embarrassed.

And when I complain to EY? Deafening silence. It's really frustrating.

EY Lurker: Can you chase if I provide the INTR reference?
Old Sep 23, 2016, 3:44 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
I would write to James Hogan
Old Sep 23, 2016, 11:08 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by amnicoll
I would write to James Hogan
Can you PM his contact details?
Old Sep 23, 2016, 1:30 pm

No need for PMs - [email protected]
Old Sep 23, 2016, 3:33 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Phaze
No need for PMs - [email protected]
Thanks folks. Will see how that goes.
Old Sep 24, 2016, 4:59 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
let us know how you get on...
Old Sep 24, 2016, 1:41 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by irish mark
let us know how you get on...
Will do

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.