Wiki Posts
Search

Etihad Lounge - LAX

Search this Thread

Old Jul 25, 2016, 8:53 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Etihad Lounge - LAX

Looks like the new lounge in LAX opened today. Photos and a write up are on OneMileAtaTime. Daily hours are limited to 13:30 to 16:55.

http://onemileatatime.boardingarea.c...ad-lounge-lax/
Old Dec 18, 2016, 9:25 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, HHonors Diamond, National Exec, Hertz PC, Nexus
Use of Lounge on Arrival

Does anyone know if I'd be able to use this lounge on arrival? I am flying AUH-LAX-SEA in February, connecting to AA for the domestic leg. Because of preclearance in Abu Dhabi we should be let off into the terminal, and not immigration. Now that there is a connecting corridor between TBIT and Terminal 4, I was thinking I might be better off passing my time in the Etihad lounge, and not the Admirals Club.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 10:12 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Given the fewer choices it seems on F LAX-AUH vs. last year, would folks who have experienced the lounge recommend having their major meal pre flight or on board (strictly based on meal quality).

Thanks!
Old Dec 25, 2016, 8:43 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
Based on my trip two days ago, food in LAX lounge was much better than on LAX-AUH in F.
Old Dec 27, 2016, 7:18 am

Programs: Costco Executive, RaceTrac Sultan of Soda, Chick-fil-A Red
What tickets do I need to access this lounge with my AB Gold?

Can I like fly AZ in Y and get in or do I have to be on an AB or EY flight only?
Old Dec 27, 2016, 7:23 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AF Platinum, EK Gold, AA EXP, UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by TropicalTripper
Does anyone know if I'd be able to use this lounge on arrival? I am flying AUH-LAX-SEA in February, connecting to AA for the domestic leg. Because of preclearance in Abu Dhabi we should be let off into the terminal, and not immigration. Now that there is a connecting corridor between TBIT and Terminal 4, I was thinking I might be better off passing my time in the Etihad lounge, and not the Admirals Club.
The Etihad Lounge is a departures only lounge. I was denied entry at IAD after arriving in First Class from AUH.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.