JFK EY check-in counter opening times

Old May 12, 2016, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
JFK EY check-in counter opening times

With the current long long TSA line situation in JFK these days, is the EY check-in counter at JFK opening earlier than 3 hours before flight time these days?
Old May 20, 2016, 1:11 am

Last time I flew from JFK we arrived more than 3 hrs prior to the flight and the counters only opened exactly 3 hrs prior to departure.
Old May 20, 2016, 6:21 pm
Original Poster

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
Originally Posted by milesinthemiddleeast
Last time I flew from JFK we arrived more than 3 hrs prior to the flight and the counters only opened exactly 3 hrs prior to departure.
When was this?

That has been my experience also - my last flight out of JFK was in December 2015. I was just wondering with TSA being such a fuster cluck these days if EY was opening their counters earlier.
Old May 24, 2016, 11:26 pm

Originally Posted by STBCypriot
When was this?

That has been my experience also - my last flight out of JFK was in December 2015. I was just wondering with TSA being such a fuster cluck these days if EY was opening their counters earlier.
This was July last year, so can't comment on the current situation.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.