Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Two award reservations connecting AA/Etihad Have question

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 30, 2015, 3:42 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.

Hello All:

I am flying from Bangkok to AUH in F class on an American Airlines award ticket on Etihad flight 405.

I am connecting in AUH to go to JFK in F class on an Etihad Award ticket on Etihad flight 103 at 2:05AM.

Question: Will the ticketing agent in Bangkok be able to Interline my bags all the way through to JFK or am I going to have to go out, claim and then re check in?

Thanks in advance. NYC
Old Aug 30, 2015, 7:11 am

Programs: Etihad Platinum, Alitalia FRECCIA ALATA
He shouldn't have a problem doing it and try asking etihad over the phone if they could do it. As for ticketing staff at the airport. It's really up to them if they want to play a little for you or not. As for possibility yes it is possible. Hope you meet the right one who would do it. If your 2nd ticket was with another airline it would have been impossible as etihad doesn't do that.

Last edited by a310pilot; Aug 30, 2015 at 7:14 am Reason: Add
Old Aug 31, 2015, 7:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA 8MM Exec,Life Plat, Marriott Amb,Life Titanium, ,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist.
Thanks

Thanks for the input......I will ask for a supervisor if I have a problem. Cheers!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.