Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Can Etihad business pax allow a guest to join them for chauffeur / in lounge?

Old Aug 20, 2015, 5:06 am
Original Poster

Have an upcoming itinerary where I may only be able to get a single business seat and I've reserved this one for my better half .

My question is would it be possible for an Etihad business passenger to have a guest accompany them for the chauffeur service or into the business lounge?
Old Aug 28, 2015, 11:26 pm

Programs: Etihad Platinum, Alitalia FRECCIA ALATA
Lounge NO. but chauffeur shouldn't be a problem as both are going to same destination and luggage fits in the trunk. Just be very polite and ask.

As for Lounge the rules are NO. BUT. in AUH if you ask politely and if you get the right person at the entrance you can get in... one thing to keep in mind... if the lounge is busy they will decline. Just make puppy face (LOL) and explain the wait time and as your wife will be in the lounge it would be nice that you could accompany her otherwise both would sit outside for so many hours etc.

Oh and do let us know if the advise worked :-)

Last edited by a310pilot; Aug 28, 2015 at 11:27 pm Reason: addition
Old Aug 31, 2015, 10:38 pm

Programs: BA GGL/ VS Gold. Former: UA 1K (10 years+) , EY partners Plat, SQ PPS Club, SU Gold, LH SEN/HON
If you're Etihad gold / platinum you may be able to guest a passenger. Limo yes, lounge probably not.
Old Sep 1, 2015, 1:15 am

Programs: EK Platinum, EY Silver
I've done the limo with more than one pax often. Infact I have made short diversions to drop off a pax as well. I didnt inform the call center, just told the driver. Its not an issue.

Lounge dont know, never tried.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 4:24 am

Limo yes, never been a problem if it fits. Lounge yes if you're gold or gold elite - not sure if you're not but do let us know!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.