Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Old Aug 2, 2017, 1:29 pm

Programs: AA PLT the rest, Kettle Power
Hi EtihadHelp,

I tried to look on FT but didn't find an answer, unless I missed something.
I'm trying to check in for my flight on the app and it requires an Address During the Stay - which is fine - but it won't accept my input? I'm staying at the Steigenberger Hotel in Business Bay in Dubai and there doesn't seem to be a 'Zipcode' or a 'State' and the app won't let me check in with out either... can you help? Any suggestions?
Old Aug 3, 2017, 7:04 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Dear Guest,

The State would be Dubai, is it possible to contact the hotel and ask them what their zip code is?

Thank you. *Rose
Old Aug 8, 2017, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Hi EtihadHelp

I had a First class booking from LHR to DEL for December. The flight from AUH to DEL was to be operated by a 3 config 777 but it seems to be shifted to 330 with two classes. I checked other flights in December but most are now operated by A321 and 330's.

Even the Jet airways operated 777 that carry's onto NYC isn't showing up anymore.

Has F been withdrawn from DEL?
Old Aug 10, 2017, 4:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by onlysuites
Hi EtihadHelp

I had a First class booking from LHR to DEL for December. The flight from AUH to DEL was to be operated by a 3 config 777 but it seems to be shifted to 330 with two classes. I checked other flights in December but most are now operated by A321 and 330's.

Even the Jet airways operated 777 that carry's onto NYC isn't showing up anymore.

Bump. EtihadHelp ?
Old Aug 10, 2017, 11:46 pm

Hi EtihadHelp

Hi there, can we please ask you to send us your booking reference in a private message so that we can check this for you? Thank you. *Max
Old Aug 11, 2017, 5:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, can we please ask you to send us your booking reference in a private message so that we can check this for you? Thank you. *Max
I have cancelled the booking as it was on hold before the flights changed over in the last few days from a 777 to 330. Was wondering if that will stick and no First cabin to DEL in December?
Old Aug 12, 2017, 6:14 am

Etihad Airways

I have cancelled the booking as it was on hold before the flights changed over in the last few days from a 777 to 330. Was wondering if that will stick and no First cabin to DEL in December?
Hi there, as for now AUH-DEL is flying in the A330 why we only have Business and Economy Class on board. We hope this helps. *Ela
Old Aug 19, 2017, 2:41 am

Programs: QANTAS, Oneworld
I have a "bid" in for a J to F upgrade for a mid-September flight. Since putting the bid in, I have changed credit cards and I need to update the credit card details associated with the bid as the old credit card is now cancelled. I went into the upgrade bid section of the web site and found that while I can change the amount of the bid, I cannot change the payment details.

Tonight I tried to do this with the Etihad call centre, but the operator just did not understand what I needed to do. I asked to be put through to a supervisor but after being in hold for 20 minutes the call dropped out.

Is there any other way of changing the credit card associated with an upgrade bid?
Old Aug 19, 2017, 11:56 am

Originally Posted by RealityBites
I have a "bid" in for a J to F upgrade for a mid-September flight. Since putting the bid in, I have changed credit cards and I need to update the credit card details associated with the bid as the old credit card is now cancelled. I went into the upgrade bid section of the web site and found that while I can change the amount of the bid, I cannot change the payment details.

Tonight I tried to do this with the Etihad call centre, but the operator just did not understand what I needed to do. I asked to be put through to a supervisor but after being in hold for 20 minutes the call dropped out.

Is there any other way of changing the credit card associated with an upgrade bid?
Hi there,
you may forward us your details or contact number in a private message and we will arrange a callback for you. *Ela
Old Aug 21, 2017, 7:35 am

I tried booking a EY coded flight but operated by AB. The seat map is greyed out. Is it not possible to do seat selection for the codeshare?
Old Aug 21, 2017, 10:32 am

Etihad Airways

Originally Posted by hkskyline
I tried booking a EY coded flight but operated by AB. The seat map is greyed out. Is it not possible to do seat selection for the codeshare?
Hello, you can only choose your seat at the airport during the Check-in process. Hope this helps. *Ela
Old Aug 24, 2017, 1:44 am

Programs: Etihad Gold
Hi, if I buy return economy flight, with return leg being fully flexible (Y,B,H) and manage to upgrade with miles the return leg to Business. Then closer to the time I decide to postpone my return leg for couple of days, what happens then(both scenarios, business upgrade available or not on the new return flight)?
Old Aug 24, 2017, 4:35 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Say if I have 60k expiring at the end of next month and I book a flight against that. Then I have 60k expiring in December and I book a flight against that. But then I need to cancel the first flight that the miles were expiring in September end. Will the 60k I get back expire in Sep or Dec?
Old Aug 24, 2017, 8:26 pm

Hi there. Please send us your phone number via private message and we can ask our Reservations Team to give you a call and advise, as this will depend on the Terms and Conditions of the ticket. Thank you. *Sky

Originally Posted by brsm
Hi, if I buy return economy flight, with return leg being fully flexible (Y,B,H) and manage to upgrade with miles the return leg to Business. Then closer to the time I decide to postpone my return leg for couple of days, what happens then(both scenarios, business upgrade available or not on the new return flight)?
Old Aug 24, 2017, 8:28 pm

Hm, were not 100% sure on that one but were going to check for you and let you know as soon as we have an answer. *Sky

Say if I have 60k expiring at the end of next month and I book a flight against that. Then I have 60k expiring in December and I book a flight against that. But then I need to cancel the first flight that the miles were expiring in September end. Will the 60k I get back expire in Sep or Dec?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.