Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Sep 13, 2017, 4:18 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by wolf72
Thank you very much for replying Ela.

That's a pity. That is an item if sold as a merchandise could potentially be a popular item of interest amongst passengers who wish to purchase it as a souvernier from the airline.

cheers
We'll definitely pass on your feedback. Thanks. *Sky
Old Sep 13, 2017, 4:24 am

Originally Posted by kalia960
If you will take a minute to read the post that you are replying to, you will see that I provided a link to the source of the information. Many people are posting that the EY web page shows J/F availability but they are unable to book it.
If you encounter this problem, please send us your Etihad Guest number and a screenshot of the error in a private message, and we'll pass it on to our team and check the availability with them. *Sky
Old Sep 18, 2017, 1:03 pm

Dear EtihadHelp,

Having to book some trips to Asia, I'd like to know, which status benefits for AirBerlin topbonus status holders are still granted? And, if any, how long you plan to do so?

I can't find any official statements. Neither from AB, nor topbonus nor Etihad.
Old Sep 19, 2017, 12:32 am

Originally Posted by jp1234
Dear EtihadHelp,

Having to book some trips to Asia, I'd like to know, which status benefits for AirBerlin topbonus status holders are still granted? And, if any, how long you plan to do so?

I can't find any official statements. Neither from AB, nor topbonus nor Etihad.
Hi there. We are checking with our team if they can advise on this question, and we will let you know as soon as we hear back. *Sky
Old Sep 21, 2017, 5:04 am

Dear EtihadHelp,

could you say me if a change of travelling date requires the issue of a new etkt? (passenger, itinerary, booking class and flight numer remain the sasme, only the date)

Thank you
Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:18 am

Originally Posted by Sciamano
Dear EtihadHelp,

could you say me if a change of travelling date requires the issue of a new etkt? (passenger, itinerary, booking class and flight numer remain the sasme, only the date)

Thank you
Hi there, yes, any change in your travel date will require a reissued ticket if your booking is eligible for date changes. You may make this change through the 'Manage my booking' function on our website, or contact our Reservations team via these numbers: http://www.etihad.com/en-ae/about-us/contact-us/ *Max
Old Sep 22, 2017, 6:55 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi there, yes, any change in your travel date will require a reissued ticket if your booking is eligible for date changes. You may make this change through the 'Manage my booking' function on our website, or contact our Reservations team via these numbers: http://www.etihad.com/en-ae/about-us/contact-us/ *Max
So if I have, e.g., on a full flexible fare an AUH-MCT flight EY382 on 2nd October and want to shift it in on EY382 on 3rd October, you will issue a new e-tkt?
Old Sep 23, 2017, 12:30 pm

Etihad Airways

Hi there, we will only reissue the same ticket. Please call our Contact Centre team if you need further assistance. Thanks *Ikra
Old Sep 24, 2017, 9:40 am

Programs: United Million Miler 1K, Etihad Gold
Please see my post - Need help

Please see my post. No help from emailing Etihad

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etiha...not-happy.html

Thanks
Old Sep 24, 2017, 6:38 pm

Dismal Service from Retro Claims Department

Hi Etihad help,

While I generally find Etihad an excellent airline to fly with, the Retro Claims process is very frustrating and seems to be getting worse.

It continually takes several weeks/months for miles due to be credited to my Guest Account. Numerous emails are required with the Retro Claims department typically taking a week to respond to each email with an unhelpful generic statement just stating that the claim is under review.

It used to be the case that the problem was mainly when claiming miles with partner airlines. However, it is now even the case with Etihad Flights booked directly through the Etihad website which seems completely unnecessary.

Most recently, I am due miles from two Virgin Australia flights. I have been credited miles for one leg of each flight but still waiting for the miles from the other legs. I would appreciate if you could resolve this situation as a priority.

Thanks.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 1:53 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
(Re-) Qualification Platinum

Hi Etihad Help,

I have two questions in regards to status (re-)qualification and expiry date.

1. could you kindly confirm if my understanding of the requalification and new qualification terms are correct?

My Platinum status is valid until 31/12/2017 (+3 month Platinum benefits).

On 31/12/2017 I will have 46 segments
and I will be downgraded to Gold status.
(only 46 of 48 segments required for re-qualification)

In January I will fly 14 segments which will result in a total of 60 segments within 12 rolling months and therefore I should reach Platinum status again.
(60 of 60 segments required for NEW qualification).

2. If above is correct, the new reached Platinum status should be valid for the rest of the qualification year (2018) + 1 year (=31/12/2019)

Could you kindly check the above and confirm if it is correct or if your understanding of the terms are different.

Thank you very much.
Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:49 am

Originally Posted by gosullivan
Hi Etihad help,

While I generally find Etihad an excellent airline to fly with, the Retro Claims process is very frustrating and seems to be getting worse.

It continually takes several weeks/months for miles due to be credited to my Guest Account. Numerous emails are required with the Retro Claims department typically taking a week to respond to each email with an unhelpful generic statement just stating that the claim is under review.

It used to be the case that the problem was mainly when claiming miles with partner airlines. However, it is now even the case with Etihad Flights booked directly through the Etihad website which seems completely unnecessary.

Most recently, I am due miles from two Virgin Australia flights. I have been credited miles for one leg of each flight but still waiting for the miles from the other legs. I would appreciate if you could resolve this situation as a priority.

Thanks.
Hi Gosullivan,

If you send us your Etihad Guest number and booking reference via private message, we can follow up on this for you. *Sky
Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:50 am

Originally Posted by Plus1
Please see my post. No help from emailing Etihad

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etiha...not-happy.html

Thanks
Hi Plus1,

we understand you're disappointed and would like to have a quick look into your case. Can you please send us your case number? *Sky
Old Sep 25, 2017, 2:51 am

Originally Posted by Hoias
Hi Etihad Help,

I have two questions in regards to status (re-)qualification and expiry date.

1. could you kindly confirm if my understanding of the requalification and new qualification terms are correct?

My Platinum status is valid until 31/12/2017 (+3 month Platinum benefits).

On 31/12/2017 I will have 46 segments
and I will be downgraded to Gold status.
(only 46 of 48 segments required for re-qualification)

In January I will fly 14 segments which will result in a total of 60 segments within 12 rolling months and therefore I should reach Platinum status again.
(60 of 60 segments required for NEW qualification).

2. If above is correct, the new reached Platinum status should be valid for the rest of the qualification year (2018) + 1 year (=31/12/2019)

Could you kindly check the above and confirm if it is correct or if your understanding of the terms are different.

Thank you very much.
Hi Hoias,
We will check with our Etihad Guest team and let you know. *Sky
Old Sep 26, 2017, 5:35 am

Programs: EY: Platinum; Skyteam: Elite Plus; HHonors: Diamond; Best Western: Diamond Select
Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Hoias,
We will check with our Etihad Guest team and let you know. *Sky
any news?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.