Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Aug 16, 2016, 4:01 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
Etihadhelp,

Is the chauffeur service still provided for guest miles biz/f tickets ?

Apparently, since 10th of August, it is no longer provided when booking EY biz/f flights on AA using AA miles. So can you confirm that chauffeur service is still provided on EY guestmiles biz/F bookings.
Old Aug 16, 2016, 5:06 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by tangey
Etihadhelp,

Is the chauffeur service still provided for guest miles biz/f tickets ?

Apparently, since 10th of August, it is no longer provided when booking EY biz/f flights on AA using AA miles. So can you confirm that chauffeur service is still provided on EY guestmiles biz/F bookings.
Dear tangey,

Could we have your ticket number by DM so we can check it out for you. You can check the Chauffeur Service eligibility at the time of booking with American Airlines. For more details about Etihad Chauffeur, please visit: https://www.etihad.com/en-us/plan-an...ook-chauffeur/ Thank you. *Jiaqi
Old Aug 16, 2016, 5:14 am

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Dear tangey,

Could we have your ticket number by DM so we can check it out for you. You can check the Chauffeur Service eligibility at the time of booking with American Airlines. For more details about Etihad Chauffeur, please visit: https://www.etihad.com/en-us/plan-an...ook-chauffeur/ Thank you. *Jiaqi
I don't have a booking.

I know the American Airlines position.

Can you confirm that an Etihad guestmiles biz/F booking on Etihad is still eligible for the chauffeur service ?
Old Aug 17, 2016, 12:53 am

Dear Tangey,

Can you kindly clarify your query so we can check with the relevant team? Are you planning on booking a ticket on an EY operated flight, using your AA miles or Etihad Guest miles? Are you referring to Business Class Flex (F) booking, or F as in First Class - or do you mean both Business and First Class?

Thank you.

Kind regards, *Kim
Old Aug 17, 2016, 4:01 am

Dear Tangey,

Can you kindly clarify your query so we can check with the relevant team? Are you planning on booking a ticket on an EY operated flight, using your AA miles or Etihad Guest miles? Are you referring to Business Class Flex (F) booking, or F as in First Class - or do you mean both Business and First Class?
I am aware that the chauffeur service has been removed from Etihad biz/F awards booked with AA using AA miles.

I am asking has anything changed in relation to access to the complimentary chauffeur service on biz/F EY operated flights booked with Etihad guest miles.
Old Aug 18, 2016, 10:50 am

Originally Posted by tangey
I am aware that the chauffeur service has been removed from Etihad biz/F awards booked with AA using AA miles.

I am asking has anything changed in relation to access to the complimentary chauffeur service on biz/F EY operated flights booked with Etihad guest miles.
Hi tangey, kindly note that if you book business class on Etihad operated flights using Eithad Guest miles you will be entitled for a complimentary chauffeur service. (Business Class Guest seat on "I" class or Business Class open seat on "W,D,C,J" classes)

You will not be entitled for chauffeur service if you book Business Class Saver ticket ("Z" booking class)

*Yas
Old Aug 19, 2016, 4:37 am

Hi tangey, kindly note that if you book business class on Etihad operated flights using Eithad Guest miles you will be entitled for a complimentary chauffeur service. (Business Class Guest seat on "I" class or Business Class open seat on "W,D,C,J" classes)

You will not be entitled for chauffeur service if you book Business Class Saver ticket ("Z" booking class)

*Yas
Thanks for the clarification.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 7:13 am

aircraft downgrade

Dear Etihad Help,

I am booked to fly again in business class on your airline. Which I specifically choice your airline for it's superior business class product with flat beds on all sectors. Recently my flight from IST to AUH has had an aircraft change from B787 (with business class flat bed) to a A321 (with regional recliner business class seat). I am not happy with this as I specifically booked these flights as to have a flat bed on all sectors. I called your call centre to request a reroute from a european city with a business class flat bed like I booked. Your call centre told me they were unable to assist as your schedule change policy doesn't provide options in the event of a aircraft type change which results in a product downgrade. (To be honest I don't think they understood that to some customers having a flat bed to sleep is an important consideration for choosing a specific flight). Are you able to assist with providing some options with a business class flat bed from another european port please? I don't want to have to move my travel back to EK to avoid this situation again!
Old Aug 21, 2016, 12:36 pm

Programs: BA Gold, LH SEN
Dear EtihadHelp,

last week I had a very unpleasant experience trying to check-in for my Etihad flight from BOM to AUH in business class. Please see the details in my post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etiha...tihad-bom.html

Can you advise how to get compensated for the cost of my phone call to get checked in?

Thanks!
Old Aug 22, 2016, 12:11 am

Help

Dear AU25,

Thank you for contacting us and we are sorry to hear for your experience.

Your feedback is valuable and we will have our team address your concerns as necessary.

Kindly send us your booking reference, full name and an email address in a private message to pass them along to our Guest Relations team.

Thank you.
*Leila

Originally Posted by AU25
Dear Etihad Help,

I am booked to fly again in business class on your airline. Which I specifically choice your airline for it's superior business class product with flat beds on all sectors. Recently my flight from IST to AUH has had an aircraft change from B787 (with business class flat bed) to a A321 (with regional recliner business class seat). I am not happy with this as I specifically booked these flights as to have a flat bed on all sectors. I called your call centre to request a reroute from a european city with a business class flat bed like I booked. Your call centre told me they were unable to assist as your schedule change policy doesn't provide options in the event of a aircraft type change which results in a product downgrade. (To be honest I don't think they understood that to some customers having a flat bed to sleep is an important consideration for choosing a specific flight). Are you able to assist with providing some options with a business class flat bed from another european port please? I don't want to have to move my travel back to EK to avoid this situation again!
Old Aug 22, 2016, 4:24 am

Dear VirtuallyThere,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We checked your post and we regret to hear for the experience you had with Air Berlin.

In order to have your case investigated further, please reach out to their Guest Relations team as the occurrences took place with Air Berlin call centre. You may post your feedback online too using their website in the complaint section. They will be happy to look into it for you and assist as necessary.

Thank you.

*Leila

Originally Posted by VirtuallyThere
Dear EtihadHelp,

last week I had a very unpleasant experience trying to check-in for my Etihad flight from BOM to AUH in business class. Please see the details in my post http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/etiha...tihad-bom.html

Can you advise how to get compensated for the cost of my phone call to get checked in?

Thanks!
Old Aug 22, 2016, 4:57 am

Hi Leila,

I have sent the requested information. Hope to get a resolution soon.

Kind regards,

AU25

Last edited by AU25; Aug 22, 2016 at 5:39 am
Old Aug 23, 2016, 4:11 am
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: QF, VA, AC, Hyatt, Marriott
Hello EtihadHelp

I'm getting conflicting information from your call centres and no response from your 24/7 Twitter support feed with a lounge access query.

I have AZ Frecia Alata Plus status and will be traveling with AB in J from AUH-TXL. Will I have access to your F lounge?
Old Aug 23, 2016, 4:59 am

Dear danger,
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to address your query.
Regarding Freccia Alata members, they are illigible for Al Reem Lounge access in Abu Dhabi when travelling on board Etihad or Alitalia.
We hope this helps. *Leila

Originally Posted by danger
Hello EtihadHelp

I'm getting conflicting information from your call centres and no response from your 24/7 Twitter support feed with a lounge access query.

I have AZ Frecia Alata Plus status and will be traveling with AB in J from AUH-TXL. Will I have access to your F lounge?
Old Aug 26, 2016, 3:43 am

Programs: AY+Plat
Hello EtihadHelp
I am planning to book a flight KTM-IAD-KTM which has transit in AUH. For my travel dates, I can only find Etihad flight which have more than 10 hour layover in AUH. My question is does Etihiad provide free transit hotel in this case ? or are there any specific requirements than layover duration for STPC ? The planned travel is in Economy class.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.