Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Etihad Airways | Etihad Guest
Reload this Page >

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Feedback thread for the official EY Lurker, EtihadHelp

Search this Thread

Old Aug 22, 2015, 5:09 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
HI EtihadHelp

If I use a promotion code to book a Business class flight (10% off etc). Will I still get the normal miles accrued to that fare class? Z/D etc?

thanks

Mark
Old Aug 22, 2015, 8:03 am

Hi Etihad Help...How long should it take to get the miles credited for an EY operated flight? I would always be very happy to find it in my account even before the flight ended but this times its 2 weeks and nothing so far.
I have PM you and nothing has happened. I called EY and they also assured me it should be added in a maximum of 48 hours. I have emailed the Gold special line as well. Nothing at all.
Is it such a difficult task to get miles added of its own airline??
I am not asking for partner airlines as I,ve lost that hope long ago.
I really need a solution rather than the usual reply. Now that you have launched this section it should be your responsibility to take care of matters and follow it appropriately and.....RESOLVE IT.
Old Aug 22, 2015, 7:00 pm
Company Representative, Etihad

Originally Posted by irish mark
HI EtihadHelp

If I use a promotion code to book a Business class flight (10% off etc). Will I still get the normal miles accrued to that fare class? Z/D etc?

thanks

Mark
Hi Mark, yes you will still get the miles related to that particular fare basis.

*DP
Old Aug 22, 2015, 7:02 pm

Hi Sumayya,

Can you share the details so we can look into it for you? Has the ticket been fully used? Did you add your Guest number to the booking? Thanks *DP
Old Aug 22, 2015, 9:54 pm

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by EtihadHelp
Hi Sumayya,

Can you share the details so we can look into it for you? Has the ticket been fully used? Did you add your Guest number to the booking? Thanks *DP
Yes everything has been done as usual. The Etihad guest number has even been printed on the boarding pass. PNR is [redacted]. I have even sent private message to you last week with all the necessary information. This is really very frustrating and something I have never seen in any other airline.

Last edited by oliver2002; Aug 24, 2015 at 2:02 am Reason: removed PNR, no personal info in public please!
Old Aug 22, 2015, 10:33 pm

Originally Posted by sumayya
Yes everything has been done as usual. The Etihad guest number has even been printed on the boarding pass. PNR is [redacted]. I have even sent private message to you last week with all the necessary information. This is really very frustrating and something I have never seen in any other airline.
Thanks Sumayya! We will ask our Etihad Guest team to add the miles accordingly. *ES

Last edited by oliver2002; Aug 24, 2015 at 2:02 am Reason: see above
Old Aug 23, 2015, 12:26 am

Thanks Sumayya! We will ask our Etihad Guest team to add the miles accordingly. *ES

Hi again, The miles have been credited now *ES
Old Aug 23, 2015, 2:40 am

Did you just resolve an actual issue in less than 3 hours? Let me pinch myself
Old Aug 23, 2015, 4:37 am

Thanks a lot Etihad Help!!! After all these struggles and communications you were able to add the miles in a jiffy. I am grateful to you but is this the correct way for things to run? Shouldn't it be a straightforward one rather than dragging you into this issue? Again sincere thanks really....
Old Aug 23, 2015, 5:01 am

Programs: EY Platinum/M&M Gold
Hi Mark, yes you will still get the miles related to that particular fare basis.

*DP

thanks
Old Aug 23, 2015, 5:41 pm

787 to be pyjamas?

Etihad help -i'd be intrigued as to whether you have any feedback re littlegreenman's last post in the 787 forum. Should pyjamas be offered on EY484 or not? Did something go wrong on that particular flight?
Old Aug 23, 2015, 8:21 pm

Originally Posted by Cspnvdl
Etihad help -i'd be intrigued as to whether you have any feedback re littlegreenman's last post in the 787 forum. Should pyjamas be offered on EY484 or not? Did something go wrong on that particular flight?
Dear Cspnvdl,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please be advised that the pyjamas are provide in First Class on long haul flights and in First/Business on extra long haul flights.

Hope this may help. *JS
Old Aug 24, 2015, 2:17 am

Dear Cspnvdl,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please be advised that the pyjamas are provide in First Class on long haul flights and in First/Business on extra long haul flights.

Hope this may help. *JS
but littlegreenman was on a flight that by any definition is ultra long haul (AUH-BNE) and reports that he did not recieve any. Was that a one off or has the policy changed?
Old Aug 24, 2015, 5:57 am

Hi etihad help
We are flying to Sydney from Edinburgh next year and booked and paid for our flights this May to ensure we got the seats we required.
Checked my booking the other day and found that the seats on the last leg (Abu Dhabi to Edinburgh) had been changed from 9E&F to 6G&H which are probably the worst business class seats in the cabin.
We were shown as the original seats from our booking in May until last week so I don't know what caused the change, all other seats are still as booked.
Tried calling the contact centre but they were unable to rectify it.
One for Etihad help?
Old Aug 24, 2015, 9:03 am

Programs: Avios Hunter
FAO Etihadhelp

Is there a system that allows a Etihad guest member to gift some or all of his/her miles to another Etihad guest account ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.