Wiki Posts
Search

EY Food Service Question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2015, 4:59 pm
Original Poster

EY Food Service Question

Hi All,

How many meal services are there on Etihad in J on an evening flight of approximately 7 1/2 hours? I'm traveling EY business class (first time business) Dublin to AUH later this week and am trying to plan my trip.

I can see from the sample menus online the seems to be a three course menu option or an a la carte dine anytime menu. Can people generally only order from one menu? Or is there a food food service at the towards the end of the flight.

Thanks in advance
Old Jul 7, 2015, 8:11 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Marriott Gold, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by theluckyrebel
Hi All,

How many meal services are there on Etihad in J on an evening flight of approximately 7 1/2 hours? I'm traveling EY business class (first time business) Dublin to AUH later this week and am trying to plan my trip.

I can see from the sample menus online the seems to be a three course menu option or an a la carte dine anytime menu. Can people generally only order from one menu? Or is there a food food service at the towards the end of the flight.

Thanks in advance
You are able to order whatever you wish (subject to availability) whenever you wish it have it. Simple.
Old Jul 7, 2015, 10:01 pm

Programs: A3*G, QF PLATINUM, BA GOLD, VA GOLD, HH DIAMOND
Originally Posted by NoY
You are able to order whatever you wish (subject to availability) whenever you wish it have it. Simple.
This is why i love Etihad!
Old Jul 7, 2015, 10:30 pm

Programs: KrisFlyer, AA, Qantas, SPG, Marriott
I hear they do run out at times though, so maybe they don't expect people to stuff their faces like we all do?
Old Jul 8, 2015, 12:26 am

Having two menus is confusing. The general idea is that you order from the main menu for the big meal at the start of the flight; but in reality you can mix and match from the two menus, or not eat at all at that time. During the rest of the flight, the idea is that you order from the anytime menu at any time, but again, you can pick anything from either menu. For example, you could order three appetizers and no main course. Subject to availability.
Old Jul 8, 2015, 4:16 am
Company Representative, Etihad

Hi All,

Thanks in advance
Dear theluckyrebel,

Thank you for your message. Please note that as you are travelling in J class, you will have a all day dinning on board.

The food selection will be list on the a la carte menu, meals will not be served 30 mins before landing for safety reason.

Thank you. *JS
Old Jul 12, 2015, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by jubbing
I hear they do run out at times though, so maybe they don't expect people to stuff their faces like we all do?
I have never had that happened to me before, either in F or in J. But again, I always tell the crew what I want for the whole flight from the get go and they just set it aside for me. Obviously things like ice-cream won't last for too long on an ULH flight though, learnt that the hard way but hey, strawberry smoothies ain't all that bad

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.